EXCLUSIVE: SPV 2 - HTC 'Voyager' details!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest sebset

@midnight

"nope, its a mockup made by patrice"

I don't understand... Patrice said this mockup was sent to him by Paul :?

Note: I hope this draw doesn't represent the final product :cry:

Guest Simon Desser
"]I did NOT sent patrice the mockup!

P

From what I can remember, it mentioned Paul/MoDaCo, and linked to this thread for more information, but it didn't say Paul had sent them the mock up.

What made me laugh was, that for a while, msmobiles had "exclusive pictures" of the SPV2 on their website, without realizing they were mock-ups :) :!:

After a few hours, they took them down again ;)

Guest Big Ron - No Longer a Mem
yey! 3g! Brordband in the hand!

When is orange setting up 3g?  I've heard bits about it, but nothing concrete.

They're setting up the network and trialling it (internally) later this year, with rumours of a launch (assuming the trials are a success) in Spring 2004. SO say my O contacts, anyway.

Might be an idea to keep a watchful eye on the "trials" section of O's website?

Guest awarner [MVP]
hello guys..

i'd just lyk to know when the HTC Voyager gonna come out here in the Philippines.

Welcome to the site :)

As for release date, it's any one's guess as there is nothing official yet :D

but stay tuned to this site and it's a good chance you will hear it first here ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest pierre

Any1 remembers about talks a few months ago of a possible partnership with Sonyericsson for the phone' part in the next coming generation of HTC' smartphone?

Guest DamianJauregui
Any1 remembers about talks a few months ago of a possible partnership with Sonyericsson for the phone' part in the next coming generation of HTC' smartphone?

I thought that this was more to do with HTC lisencing SonyEricsson's 3G chipsets. It cou.ld be for an MS Smartphone, or it could also be for a PDA, or anything.

Damian.

sweet! hopefully the media player is updated. i would really like to select the files i want it to play and not just have it play all my music files and videos all together.

Guest mikeyb

Sooo glad I found this site and read this post! Thanks guys!

I was going to order my SPV e100 at the end of this week, but I think I'll stick with my crappy phone until this new version is out - sounds spinky!! :)

Sooo glad I found this site and read this post! Thanks guys!

I was going to order my SPV e100 at the end of this week, but I think I'll stick with my crappy phone until this new version is out - sounds spinky!! ;)

exactly why orange didnt want info released :)

Guest londonlad

i bet you any money, by the time its realeased that geezer would have bought an spv e100. its gonna take another three to four months, because, the bit where orange blame microsoft for the delay and microsoft blame orange hasnt even happened yet.

Guest darant
nope, its a mockup made by patrice

i seriously doubt it would look like that, the camera sticks out at the mack, so how do you lay the phone down on a table?

it looks exactly like that

Guest vijay555

Didn't we have all this release date FUD when e100 was being released? that phone was about 3 months over the expected date, even after we were given horse's mouth release info from orange... i wouldn't hold my breath for this one, especially given how it'd knock the e100 right off the shelf.

mikeyb - you'll probably be waiting a while, but if you've already got an SPV, hold on to it: e100 is not an essential upgrade...

V

Guest Rob_Quads

Do you have any more details on the camera as i think its one of the real selling points for me. I am 'thinking' about going back to a normal phone but if I could get a good smartphone with decent integrated camera I would go for it.

What res is the camera?

Low lighting performance?

Streaming performance?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.