handango

Guest edward

Guest edward

good day everyone.

am tryng to purchase a particular app at handango. Once i click complete purchase it says "

"An error occurred: FSS3: 'Handango is not allowed to fulfill your order because your country is on the US export control list.'. "

does this mean i cant buy from them anymore?

Can i try to put a different country instead of philippines?

arrgh.

thank you for any feed back.

Guest spv_dman

Hey Edward, you may want to check out our very own ****REMOVED LINK/NAME OF SITE****. I've heard there's a guy there who claims to be an agent for Handgo (yet to verify the legality of this). He solds applications packaged to a CD and says that it's not cracked nor pirated. :twisted:

Edited by Will (see post below)

Guest dinoalbert

Applications packaged in a single CD? Handango never do that....and Handango sells stuffs to you directly. If that guy sells applications in a CD made by himself, that means he knows the code for that software, he passes it to you, which means two persons now know one software code and two persons can use one single code at the same time....its called sharing. IMHO, that means it is piracy and illegal.

Unless the CD comes directly from Handango and that guy never opened the CD yet :)

cheers

Removed the url/site name from this thread, if the guy who produces these cd's would like to contact me or Paul, to confirm his affiliation with handango, i will replace it.

Otherwise it seems a little dodgy.

Sorry guys

Will

Guest ppcsurfr

@edward: There seems to be some discrepancies with the way credit cards are formatted here in the Philippines, street, city, state, etc. better check it out... better yet give them a call...

I've been buying from Handango and I've always been able to complete every purchase... the last on being a few days ago.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest edward

hi carlo.realy? i purchased the ia utility pack last month,no problems.

i was tryng to log on with my email but i got an invalid pasword reply.

so how can i go about it? change my street or adres?

i was ofered d same cd.just choose from handango and he wil put it on cd.and by the way,he wil need your imei number.im not to keen on divulging that info.

thanks again.

Guest edward

I got the following reply from handango re my inquiry why i cannot purchase an sap application from them.

"Discussion Thread

Response (Bryan) 07/15/2003 09:51 AM

Due to the high amount of fraudulent orders we have experienced from your region of the world, Handango has implemented higher security procedures. This is the reason we are asking for more information from you. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this process.

Once again, this is a one-time procedure for as long as you keep the same email address. Once we have collected the information requested, you will be added to a list of approved customers and will be able to order at your convenience.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when trying to order from Handango. If your country name is not currently listed on our Web site, we have a few options for the completion of your order.

Option #1 -- Purchase via Credit Card:

To purchase via credit card, we will need the following information sent via fax:

1) A copy of your credit card (front and back) or statement

2) A copy of your identity card

3) Your billing address (exactly as it appears on your credit card statement)

Our fax number is: 001-817-804-2218

We realize this process causes some inconvenience for our customers. For this reason, we will only ask you go through these steps once. After we receive the information listed above, you will be given a username and password that will allow you to order automatically using the credit card number you have supplied us."

so there we go. i need to submit them requirements. Feels as if im applying for a Smart line.

Guest virgil

Good for you.

I've tried downloading with Handango and it went fine.

Sometimes its just the credit cards that have a problem.

Its a question of verification of information.

:) ;) :D