MoDaCo Summer Event 2003 - 30th August 2003 - Full Details!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest atonks

:) I've had my confirmation. I'm looking forward to it a lot.

But I'm not really sure what to expect. What goes on at these "events"? :?

Anyhow, it'll be good to meet some people that take their mobile technology seriously, rather than people who get confused if their Nokia (sorry about the foul language!) says they've got a message.

Guest Paul [MVP]

40 people registered so far...

Get your registrations in now!

A number of Orange and MS representatives are now confirmed for the event, as well as lots of goodies :)

P

40 people registered so far...

I am surprised at there only being 40 registered, thought this thing would be sold out big style. Obviously people don't realise how good it'll be.

Out of interest, can you remember, Paul, how many attended that last one??

Guest TSCRYPTO

:x :? :cry:

Of all the rotten luck - I will be away on a stag weekend on the continent somewhere...

If I wasnt the best man for my mates wedding, I would forego the debauchery across the channel for the function here...

Had a great time last time - am really disappointed that I wont be able to make it to this one.

tSc

Guest ClintEastman

Scotch Egg please!! :)

Just one question, do you have to supply your own Gerbils, or are they handed out on the door?

HOTEL UPDATE:

I've edited Pauls original post with the correct hotel numbers on.

I'm staying at the 'Day's Inn' hotel, £65.00 per twin room (or double if you feel cosy). so 32.50 per person ifyou think that way!

0121 643 9344

This new hotel in Birmingham City Centre offers great value for money, combined with a superb location minutes from Birmingham City Centre. As a cornerstone of the exciting Mailbox Complex, it shares a roof with 18 designer shops as well as 12 restaurants and bars. The hotel entrance overlooks Birmingham famous and recently regenerated canal system with easy access. The hotel also has a licensed bar and lounge area serving a supper menu. Each room is ensuite with power shower, direct dial telephone and computer point with in-room movies, sky TV, and tea/coffee making facilities. NCP car park available on site.

Ring and reserve, give a cc number, and you can ALWAYS cancel nearer the time (upto 4pm on the day!- afaik).

Paul's staying there too!

MENTION IT IS FOR AN ORANGE STUDIO EVENT - for discount!

Will

Guest awarner [MVP]
Just one question, do you have to supply your own Gerbils

I thought you would have moved onto hampsters by now :o

:)

Guest PeeWee

Well, i have met about 6 good friends off the internet and it always seems like good fun. I like meeting new guys and girls, and i'm not shy :)

Well, i put my name down so, only time will tell :o

If i can go (that is if there is any space left) i'll be coming up from luton so, thats near alot of you :P

Guest fozzie
I guess the chances of finding another person coming from Pembrokeshire are somewhat slim...

I would have thought that the chances of finding another person with an SPV in Pembrokeshire are slim :)

Guest Gorskar

I would have thought that the chances of finding another person with an SPV in Pembrokeshire are slim :)

Well I only know of one, and thats only because I persuaded him to get one. Never met another yet.

You might be forgiven for wondering what the chances of finding another person with a mobile phone are in Pembrokeshire.