Official MoDaCo Homescreen

Guest midnight

Does this need for the phone to be unlocked? Hard reset it yesterday but for some reason the app unlock from orange ain't working and I keep getting an error when trying to install.. grr..

Guest Coucou

Nice effort, any way of changing the links I see on the 'secret' menu though? Great idea that menu, if I keep the skin it'll be for that as much as anything. :)

Guest NederSoren

yea' your phone HAVE to be unlocked to run this skin..

The installer sends a .cab file to the phone.. and to open that .cab file, yer phone have to be unlocked.. :)

Guest MoRFLeZ
Nice effort, any way of changing the links I see on the 'secret' menu though? Great idea that menu, if I keep the skin it'll be for that as much as anything. :)

Go to IPSM // Application Data // Home

There'll be a file in there called index.html

Copy it over to your PC and edit it with notepad

Might I suggest that you change the Google link for the next version:

http://www.google.com/palm works a lot better than http://mobile.google.com me thinks! *wink*

Guest Coucou

Erm, I can't, for some reason it won't paste. tried with WordPad too and that only pasted an icon. and I did check the settings, it said display as editable data not icon. :) What am I doing wrong, or is it not possible in XP?

Guest Coucou
Erm, I can't, for some reason it won't paste

Ah, I've found out how to. For anyone else who wants to, here's the solution: When you copy the index file paste it in your documents file then open it using notepad, rather than trying to paste it in notepad. You have to say open all file types too. I know everyone's not as thick as me but still. :)

Also, I find that for the BBC the best one is http://news.bbc.co.uk/low/english/pda/

you don't get pretty pictures but it's the right width!

nice one midnight! looks good, especially with blue scheme! :) keep it up man

ps: am i supposed to be able to get 2 links from homescreen, ie that little arrow? coz i cant

Guest Eleventh

i cant seem 2 click the small icon at the bottom left of the screen. tried clicking everythng but cant seem 2 p0siti0n it there. what am i d0ing wr0ng?

am using a SAP would that matter? i tried reading d xml file, what is d plugin oranges2? w0uld this b netw0rk c0mpliant?

Guest Chic0

Just wanted to say thanks for the wicked skin!

I have noticed one minor bug though :

- when on Speakerphone mode, the text in the profile box actually says 'peakerphone'.

Apart from that, I love the skin!

Cheers

I can't select the > arrow bottom right of screen :)

I checked the xml, and it all seems fine, but i can't..

PS: I don't have 'Extras' installed (unchecked during setup).

Guest nickcornaglia

I don't know what the installer installs with the different options but I would think that you probably need the extras installed? Midnight?

The links is actually an HTML page that opens in IE. If that doesnt exist because you didnt install the extras...

Guest nickcornaglia

Add the links.jpg image to your IPSMApplication DataHomeModaco folder

Add the index.html to the IPSMApplication DataHome folder

Since I cant attach on this thread...the Links.zip file is HERE

madu,

I don't have the extras installed and it works fine for me.

Once the mru icon is highlighted I press down again then press action button and it works.

davy.

Thanks for the effort, but I have those :)

I have the index.htm file and I can open it in IE and it looks pretty good. It just seems that my skin does not have that bottom plugin even though the XML has the relevan bit in it. The 'most' down I can go is MRU on my h/screen. So I was wondering if maybe it included a different XML for skin only and skin+extras installs.

Guest nickcornaglia

I dont know then....I guess thats a Midnight question.

Sorry I think I misunderstood what your problem was. I thought (without trying) that those files didnt load unless you loaded the extras.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.