Headset Cost?

Guest gladel

Guest spv_dman

An officemate of mine bought his headset @ greenhills, don't exactly know where though. If I'll get a chance to talk with him, i'll post it here :)

Guest monwee

if u want, you can buy a 3.5mm to 2.5mm stereo plug converter. i bought one at radioshack in park square 1 makati and it worked perfectly well with my sennheiser headphones. others would prefer insulating the mic portion of the plug but i don't think it's necessary. in fact, leaving the mic portion in tact would be great as it would give your ordinary earphones recording capability. this means you can talk over the phone or do recordings without using a headset w/ mic. the vibrations produced in your head while talking are translated into sound by the phones plugged in your ears. one catch though... people might think you're talking to yourself if they don't see a mic in your headset =) my officemates thought i've gone mad when i did that! one last thing... using the converter, i connected my phone to a home theater system and was able to watch windows media movies in surround sound!

Guest gladel
:? where in ayala are the headsets available.  any place you could buy smartphone accesories

yea, anyone knows the exact address in ayala?

Guest dinoalbert
does anyone know how to get a program so as my wav files can be played directly from storage card and not eat up ipsm memory
do you mean ringtones save in SD card? Try to use the app "Changer Sonneries"

where in ayala are the headsets available. any place you could buy smartphone accesories

I bought my headset at Smart Wireless Center in Ayala Ave...that building infront of Rufino Towers near Herrera St....may wireless center doon.

if u want, you can buy a 3.5mm to 2.5mm stereo plug converter.

@monwee, how much is that converter? I want to buy one so I could use the Tape Adaptor so I could listen to MP3s in the car using the SAP :)

Guest Icecold

I bought my headset at Smart Wireless Center in Ayala Ave...that building infront of Rufino Towers near Herrera St....may wireless center doon.

:) hey man thanks a bunch i'll go there first thing tomorrow

Guest virgil

:) hey man thanks a bunch i'll go there first thing tomorrow

good luck man, last time i checked no stocks there...

try calling then first , just dont know their number...

sayang din pamasahe mo... :twisted: :twisted:

Guest monwee

dinoalbert, the radioshack converter costs P109. but there's a cheaper one being sold at sm makati's hardware. i just don't remember how much it costs...

mga dudes, i am using the headset designed for NOKIA 3510 or 3530 series. it is working pretty well.

much more, you can buy a fabricated one for less at WELLCOM in some SM Malls. I think it is less than Php 200.00

Guest mariolouis
mga dudes, i am using the headset designed for NOKIA 3510 or 3530 series. it is working pretty well.

much more, you can buy a fabricated one for less at WELLCOM in some SM Malls. I think it is less than Php 200.00

does it put out stereo? how about the mic? does it work?

i used to put in headphone for nokia 6510 but the output is not stereo. i just found that out when i used a headphone for nokia 5510, which i am using now, that sounded very good. unfortunately, i'm not able to use the mic function.

Guest john_mkt

got mine at makati square meron din wireless center doon.

question: can we use a cassette adapter so that i can play it on a cassette component or car stereo. parang yung sa mga cd player.

Guest dinoalbert

@john_mkt

yes you can....just buy that 2.5mm-3.5mm headphone jack converter and all standard headphones, casette adaptor, and even computer speakers will fit in it.

read the post by tutu17 and monwee above...

Guest mariolouis

i just made one for myself. got an old standard earphones, cut it, spliced and soldered it to a plug cut from a headset for nokia which i bought for 70 pesos. tricky part is that the ground is the middle part and not the base which is the standard.

Guest Rolandml

Will it really work? I have tried to use nokia headset but it does not work on my phone... But wen I check on profile I see headset but when I play MP3 files it does not have sound on the headset. :shock:

Yes it is working well. I use it for calls and for listening to my media files.

Pare wag mo lang iSPAMon nang husto. Put the earphones on your ears first before you plug in so you can hear and make the right connection.