Sending a midi or wav ringtone?

Guest X3L_NAGA

Guest virgil
Is this possible...?

tried to insert one in MMS message--successful

tried sending using SMART Explorer beta5 via infrared to Smartphone/NOKIA/ericsson --ok

tried sending EMAIL Message as an attachment -ok

Guest X3L_NAGA

i cant insert midi in an mms message(can you teach me how to insert midi files in the mms using smrtphone..)

i cant send it via ir to a nokia 7250, 7210 fone

Guest BrAGoL

i guess for .wav, you can... but for .mid, not quite sure... but before you'll be able to send any .wav files, it'll be automatically converted to .amr (i think that SPVx's has a built-in amr converter)... but you must put first the .wav files (at least the 1 that you're about to send) into the Phone's or Storage Card's "My Documents/My Sounds folder"... i think that's the default location on where the program points out...

... but that's the way i noticed on my phone... correct me guys if i'm wrong...

for almost the same querry, please refer to this thread;

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=87173

Guest BrAGoL
Got it bragol! can i borrow your storage card? ;)

ehehehehe...

you better get 1 for your SPVx... for sure, it will be filled by lot of stuffs... especially MPEG's :D :) :D

• 4 months later...
Guest sonborj
i guess for .wav, you can... but for .mid, not quite sure... but before you'll be able to send any .wav files, it'll be automatically converted to .amr (i think that SPVx's has a built-in amr converter)... but you must put first the .wav files (at least the 1 that you're about to send) into the Phone's or Storage Card's "My Documents/My Sounds folder"... i think that's the default location on where the program points out...  

... but that's the way i noticed on my phone... correct me guys if i'm wrong...  

for almost the same querry, please refer to this thread;http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=87173

the problem here is the cost if the WAV file is too big. magastos.

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@the pocketTV team / @all

gusto ko sanang magkaroon ng pocket TV kaso:

1)di ko alam kung saan ako makakakuha nun (for free at guma gana sa locked na phone)

2)kung paano install sa sd card ko

3)(kung meron na ako nun) paano ko ilalagat yung mga mpeg na meron ako dito sa PC ko.

sana may sumagot sa tanong ko.. kasi gusto ko ng magkaroon ng movie/media player na smooth yung flow ng movie at hindi humihinto yung movie every sec or min. TY :D :lol:

@dobby_gobby_man

1. at mono's site (www.monolithix.org)

2. just choose where you want to install it (on your Phone or to your Storage Card)

3. just copy your mpeg files via active sync to your any desired folder

Guest dobby_gobby_man

ok pero ano ang pipiliin ko? yung pocket TV enterprise edition ba? im confused

kasi meron dito sa site na binigay mo na for unlocked spv phones only

can you help me what to choose? locked kasi ang SAP ko

Guest tutut17

@dobby...

choose pockettv classic, yun yung free pero you need to register it within 7 days, unlocked SPV phones mean "application unlocked" not network unlocked. it will work perfectly sa SAP mo kahit locked pa sa Smart yan. :lol:

the problem here is the cost if the WAV file is too big. magastos.

if you'll be sending a .wav file via mms or via email, hindi naman per kilobyte ang charging nun.it's just a 5-peso charge per mms or email sent.

@pyke

but you can't send .wav file via mms... it's in .amr format...

is it really a 5-peso charge if you configured your tmail.exe (Inbox) to send email via pop3? i doubt it... i guess it's still using gprs on its connection...

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@bragol

copy ko lang yung downloaded n pocket TV sa phone or SD card. so kapag na lagay ko na yung applction sa SD card or phone pwede na tong gamitin? and do i need to do some adjustment sa mga mpeg files na nasa pc ko?

Guest tutut17

@dobby

registration is free, they will email you the key after you've registered. you can readily play the mpegs you have on your pc, no need for alterations. :lol:

Guest dobby_gobby_man

@tutut17 and @all

ok... pero nagkaroon ng PROBLEMA dun sa pocket TV. nagTransfer ako ng isang mpeg (galing sa pc ko), "kingdom hearts-deep drive/30.18Mb" to be specific, kaso nung try ko i-play yung mpeg..... very slow ang movement nung movie :evil: at wala na akong ibang marinig na sound kundi dot.... dot.... dot.... dot... dot.....

naisip ko nga eh mas maganda pa yung original na media player. baka naman pwede mo/nyo akong tulungan? TY