new screen

Guest dougthebug

Guest dougthebug

i have searched the web for a replacement screen for the orange spv but have had no luck can anyone tell me where to buy a replacement

Guest Machineman

Hi There,

I think you will not find it 'cause there are no parts for costumers so far I know. :cry:

The only way is to go to the Orange shop (if you bought the phone there).

Maybe they want to help you anyway just try it. :wink:

CU M8 :)

Guest squall

This artical goes into datail on what you can do with a damaged smartphone.

extract from faq:

If you are on a uk orange phone then orange customer support will give you advice on who can repair your phone, insurance you can have, and how to get a replacement. Contact O customer support on 07973 100 150, or 150 from an orange hand set.

Orange uk also provide insurace for £5 a month which covers anything that can happen to the phone.(i.e lost theft damage)

The following information is correct at time of writing:

Currently hayes technology handle warrenty repairs for orange, they also give estimates for damaged spv's/ ** E100's. Contact them on 01295662109. However i would advise contacting orange first.

Hayes will require £17.63 to return your phone if you get an estimate or the phone is unrepairble and its not a warrenty fault. They wont give your phone back if you dont pay.

If your phone cannot be repaired, and you do not have insurance you have two main options:

1. Orange will replace any hand set for £70, with no further commitment in way of insurance

2. Orange will replace your handset for £30 but you will be committed to 12 months at £5 a month.

• 8 months later...