Kb Limit for MMS?

Guest ses

:roll: There are cool gif files at coolsmartphone.com which I downloaded, however, I can not send it to another (same network). Is it because the file is too large? If so, what is the maximum size? :?:

Guest martin

I believe some networks have a 30K limit and other networks have managed 100K limit.

You might have to experiment with smaller file sizes.

Guest mortenharkett722

i noticed i cannot send mms with 40Kb in one page. But I was able with 50 Kb in 5 pages in one sending.

I just wonder if the cost for sending is the same with a mms of several pages and with a single page.

• 6 months later...

To be specific, the limit for sending a file via MMS it is 98k for an attachment and 2k reserved for actual text totalling 100k, hence the max size for a file would be 98k reguardless if you added any text to it.

UNLESS...........You are sending Orange to Vodafone.........Vodafone only accept upto 30k

Guest casperr

Well in my case, I have been able to send MMS thats about 300KB, about 15 pages i think in one single MMS and i was only charged 5 pesos, using Globe, for as long as the recipient can handle it

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Well in my case, I have been able to send MMS thats about 300KB, about 15 pages i think in one single MMS and i was only charged 5 pesos, using Globe, for as long as the recipient can handle it

:shock: wow! maka lipat nga sa globe. :)