Problem with Date Setting

Guest jabez

Guest jabez

Hi People!

Has anyone experienced this problem with the SAP? Whenever I go to the Date & Setting Menu ... I could not exit properly. Weird things begin to happen from there like the phone hanging, or pages being displayed incompletely, etc.

Please help me

My newly installed softwares are trial versions of Repligo, ListPro, and PocketSlides.

Mabuhay!

jabez

Guest tyrone_q

Hi! Happens to me as well! The weird thing is, after you have adjusted your time, the time advances about 15 minutes after a few days. I tried to synchronize my wrist watch with my SmartPhone but after a few days, the SmartPhone advances itself. :)

Guest spv_dman
Hi!  Happens to me as well!  The weird thing is, after you have adjusted your time, the time advances about 15 minutes after a few days.  I tried to synchronize my wrist watch with my SmartPhone but after a few days, the SmartPhone advances itself.  :)

I've expericed this too. When I adjusted the date, my phone hanged. But when I pressed the Home button, it reflected correctly the date I've set. With regards to the time advancing, It doesnt advance by itself. The smartphone synchronizes itself with Desktop PC date/time whenever you use activesync.