Sim Manager

Guest deniselll

Guest deniselll

can anyone tell me what are the other uses of the sim manager? i mean , aside form storimg phone numbers??? I accidentally clicked the "IMPORT MESSAGES FROM SIM" in the Menu OPTION of my inbox, then two post-dated messages went in my inbox as if it was a new one? how do i manage the SIM manager ? :oops:

Guest Rolandml
can anyone tell me what are the other uses of the sim manager? i mean , aside form storimg phone numbers??? I accidentally clicked the "IMPORT MESSAGES FROM SIM" in the Menu OPTION of my inbox, then two post-dated messages went in my inbox as if it was a new one? how do i manage the SIM manager ? :oops:

You can try other phone to delete the message on your sim card since you cannot delete it using smartphone. :roll:

Guest niacin65

Is there a way to see how many more numbers one can put on their SIM on the SAP? I have SMS Tools, and Sim Manager, but it doesnt seem to have that option (like my 3315)...

Guest dinoalbert
Is there a way to see how many more numbers one can put on their SIM on the SAP? I have SMS Tools, and Sim Manager, but it doesnt seem to have that option (like my 3315)...

right now, theres no such feature in the Smartphone. Anyway, no phone is perfect. We can't have it all. Kanya kanyang features yan. Like if you try to use a Nokia, sasabihin mo rin na "bakit ganito, walang ganito sa Nokia unlike sa Smartphone ko..." :wink:

still, mas marami pa ring features ang Smartphone kesa 3315 mo..the SAP is like an evolution from those regular cellphones :)

Guest niacin65

Oh I think I know the diference between my SAP and my 3315 (especially since I wrote the step by step method to downgrading and unlocking the SAP), but I am just miffed that Microsoft can't seem to include phone features that Nokia has so proven effective and wanted...? ie. Send to many, Send Business Card, Heck, how about RECEIVE business cards? What's so difficult? I don't think it's beyond their coders, I just don't think they SURVEY what customers actually WANT, before using us as BETA testers....Not to mention being able to use the extra inbox, and phone book on a 64k 2 Smart Sim...it WAS custom made for SMART wasn't it? Sorry didn't mean to highjack this thread I was just asking about the Sim Manager function, and now I am answering the flames....