JAVA on SAP..

Guest dewslat

Guest dewslat

i got it.. but i need to be online to play games... i need somthing that i can open jar on my SD disk.. surfing thru wap is expensive and uncomfortable.. :x

Guest dinoalbert

There's a "sticky" at the "Software" (or was it Main) forum about midlets that are compatible with Java on Smartphopne..... and another sticky about midlets that are not compatible :)

Guest dewslat
@dewslat

can you post some of those sites. thanks!

im a bit lazy right now... try copy the links in this site...

www.midlet.org

they are all free :)

Guest howitzer_89

..tanong lang at nagogonfused na ang mga people... which is which? Java Virtual Machine.zip? spvjava.zip? APCD-v20.zip? java.zip? Alin ba sa kanila? help?

kung javaman gamit mo, gawa ka ng temp folder sa ipsm. (IPSM/Temp) tapos dun mo ilagay mga jar files.

puwede rin bang ilagay sa storage card yun mga jar files then mabasa pa rin ng javaman??? tnx

when i install the javaman and java machine in my storage card it cant detect the jar files in my IPSM temp and storage card temp how come? can somebody guide me in this cause i have install it a couple of times already and i can't get it to work. tnx

when i install the javaman and java machine in my storage card it cant detect the jar files in my IPSM temp and storage card temp how come? can somebody guide me in this cause i have install it a couple of times already and i can't get it to work. tnx

Guest dewslat

Javaman and Java virtualmachine is still on its early development, there are still some work to be done in it.. When you install Javaman and the Java VM.. you should install it in the phone and not on the disk... and also save all the jar files in the

ipsmtemp folder..

try it

:)