JAVA on SAP..

Guest dewslat

Guest kulepoy

suppose i want to download from smart their java games..but b4 i can do that, i have to choose a phone model and spv isnt an option..for what phone should i download or is this impossible???

Guest dewslat
install javaman in your phone then your jar files in ipsm or sd/mmc. it doesn't matter.

it does matter dude.. i tried mine on SD and it didnt work.. why dont you read the txt file... if there are newer versions, tell me.. :)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Hi. Is this Java Virtual Machine the same as the "spvjava" which can be downloaded from

http://www.4smartphone.dk/programmer/spvjava.zip

?

spvjava.zip

install the two cab files

:arrow: Maraming salamat sa link and instructions dino. :)

Share ko lang kung pano ko nakapag install. SANA MAKATULONG 'TO...

1. Download spvjava.zip dun sa link na bigay ni dino. Yung zip file contains:

-JavaMan.CAB

-midpng_SmartPhone.cab

-security.policy

2. Install javaman.cab (storage card) and midpng_smartphone.cab (phone)...sana next time pwede na install yung latter sa storage card para tipid ipsm/phone space.

3. Download *.jar files.

4. Gumawa ng folder named "Temp" sa IPSM (phone) then dun ilagay sa Temp folder mga *.jar files na na download. Kelangan yung file name ng .jar file equal to or less than 9 characters para gumana.

5. Open JavaMan, select jar file then click Run...Enjoy

Screenshots of some of the JAVA midlets I tried. These are free midlets downloaded from http://www.spruce.jp/freemidlets/ except yung last screenshot ;)

ss000.gif

ss001.gif

ss003.gif

ss004.gif

Guest spv_dman

Napagana ko yung IRC (VIRCE) through Java via GPRS. Some changes made sa security policy as stated dun sa ibang topics. Seems ok, I can see what I'm typing from my phone to a desktop PC connected to mirc. However, I tried an ICQ applet ayaw gumana. Seems nakablock yung port :roll:

Guest rodnav

hi guys,

i've just installed javaman. does this support the java games on globe?

i'd really like to have splinter cell on my phone. but is this possible? i've read that javaman only works on certain java apps and not all? is there any other java emulator for the SAP out there?

i've tried spruce chess and i get this error "cannot access j9midpng. Make sure the file is not in use or try opening from within an application" any ideas would be appreciated. >>> edit. i've figured it out... 9 character file name... hehe

thanks

Guest rodnav

@spv_dman,

i figured it out. but thanks anyway dude...

u work in smart right? any ideas on how much does gprs cost when uploading? is it the same as downloading? --- off topic

Guest mortenharkett722
Napagana ko yung IRC (VIRCE) through Java via GPRS. Some changes made sa security policy as stated dun sa ibang topics. Seems ok, I can see what I'm typing from my phone to a desktop PC connected to mirc. However, I tried an ICQ applet ayaw gumana. Seems nakablock yung port

ano ang settings na ginawa mo? Can give me a step by step guide. Thanks

Guest spv_dman

@rodnav

I think 0.25c per kb send/received.

@morten,

For virce to work, you have to change the security.policy to allow socks connection, d2 ko lang nakuha sa modaco yung workaround. You can do a search na lang regarding java on how to go about this.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest virgil
@spv_dman,

i figured it out. but thanks anyway dude...

u work in smart right? any ideas on how much does gprs cost when uploading? is it the same as downloading? --- off topic

same lang yata yan eh 25 cents per Kb uploaded/downloaded.

fyi.

source:SMART Makati.

• 5 months later...
Guest limubai
Javaman and Java virtualmachine is still on its early development, there are still some work to be done in it.. When you install Javaman and the Java VM.. you should install it in the phone and not on the disk... and also save all the jar files in the  

ipsmtemp   folder..

try it

:lol:

pre ayaw e nag install ako ng Java Virtual Machince(sa phone) tpos create ako folder sa IPSMTemp pero ayaw pa din e..pag nirurun ko JVM(java virtual machine) sinasabi nya na enter "URL" alang lumalabas na selections ng .jar na nilagay ko s temp

Guest limubai
Javaman and Java virtualmachine is still on its early development, there are still some work to be done in it.. When you install Javaman and the Java VM.. you should install it in the phone and not on the disk... and also save all the jar files in the  

ipsmtemp   folder..

try it

:lol:

sir nag install na po ako ng JVM tapos lagay din ako ng folder na temp sa ipsm kaso ayaw pa din e sinasabi nya type ko daw URL..nde lumalabas yng selections kase meron na ako nilagay ng mga .jar don e

• 3 months later...
Guest xavierjohn22

pangit yän, étö nasa softwarés games thréad

Yöu shöuld bé häving a Cöretek folder, here's what it cöntains.

Coretek/DeltaMIDP 2/appdb

Inside DeltaMIDP 2 yöu will häve connections.ini and profile.ini.

Inside appdb yöu will have 8 .png files, a policy.txt, manager storage settings.db, thumbs.db, and the suites.utf and suiteinf.utf which tells what apps are störéd in the appdb. appdb will alsö have folders which cöntains the suite.jar and suite.jad and bunch of files that tells yöu what apps ör games yöu hävé.

Put thé Cöretek folder in Program Files of the IPSM, since the default deltaMiDP2.exe reads it fröm theré. yöu may put the exe in Störage Card if yöu want tö save space. If your deltamidp2.exe reads in störage then yöu can put the cöretek in prögram files of the störage card.

Nöw yöu can create folders manually by editing the suites.utf ör suiteinf.utf manually using hexeditör, its just adding folder name, appname in it. öpen and yöull see what i mean.

Ör use the java install.exe with it, it puts the jar, jad files in Cöretek ipsm path when installéd and create its own suites.utf and suiteinf.utf.

Run deltamidp2, yöu will see the apps ör games in the appdb foldér önce on the screen, i think the default apps are cannön, key cöde test and öthers, if yöu have thöse then start trying öut and adding apps and test them. i think i've added appröw. 380 of these in my Storage Card. havent tested all, and this was a löng time agö and still im nöt finish, ha ha ha.

Anyway thät's äböut it i guéss.

Göödlück!