Qtek ROM 1.50.9.1

Guest spv_dman

Guest dinoalbert

yes you should sim-unlock your phone first before upgrading to Qtek. Pero teka di ba pag 0.98 na bootloader mo pwede na ma-unlock? Can you check again your BL kung 0.98 pa nga? Baka kase napalitan na rin after ka nag-upograde to Qtek.

I suggest you simply donwgrade again you BL to 0.98...then pag napalitan na, pwede na yata yan ma-unlock.

err...tama ba ako mga experts? nakalimutan ko na rin kase eh :lol:

dino,

expert??ahem,ahem!!.... :lol:

well,hindi ako expert but out of experience,tataas ulit ang bootloader mo once you upgrade to qtek.my bootloader went up to 1.07 nung nag-qtek ako.so binabaan ko ulit siya to .98.buti na lang i was able to save the .98 in my sd card.

Guys I managed to copy .98 bootloader for my simlocked SAP that has 1.50 Rom.. I imediately upgraded to Qtek Rom..After the upgrade I decided to unloack it using spvunloack.exe but it now stops at 66%.  :cry: Should I simunlock first before loading the qtek on my SAP? Can I load 1.37 Rom from Qtek? and then simunlock my SAP, then load Qtek again?

Please help me on this.. Thank u

you should do the sim locking first (if you wish not to do the same process of downloading your BL again) prior to upgrading to qtek rom...

try to downgrade your qtek BL to .98 and and do the unlocking... don't yet done it though... but better worth the try... :lol:

Guest tazh_fave

ei Dudes, First I would like to thank Pyke, he was kind enough to downgrade my BL to 0.98.

KAYA lang di successful yung pag UNLOCK ko...here's what happened:

nakuha ko yung UNLOCK COde ky lng yung SIM card na ininsert ko me PIN at nakalimutan ko yung PIN code so nang hula ako hanggang sa mablock yung SIM... :cry: ...e di siempre hanap na sia ng PUK ekek....

tapos tinry ko sa ibang SIM(globe pa rin) ayaw na? i mean hindi humingi ng UNLOCK COde?

i tried to repeat the process, i still get the same CODE, ky lng pag insert ko ng SIM, INVALID pa rin sia...

any idea GUYS nad GALS?

Guest kryz2per

Guys ok n prob ko. What I did was I downgrade to UK Rom 1.3.5 which has a .98 BL then simunlock my Sap. After that go back to Qtek again. Me 2 I like to thank Pyke for letting me copy d .98 BL and sharing some ideas about Sap.

Guest onimusha99

Hello, i'am from Indonesia

I have CSL Qtek 7070 .ROM 1.4.2.24. Can i upgrade to ROM v. 1.50.9.1 ?

Anyone can give me instruction for upgrading

Thank, and sorry for my english

Guest chibako

@onimusha99,

i think you won't have any problems upgrading your ROM from CSL Qtek 7070 ROM 1.4.2.24 to ROM 1.50.9.1? Download the 1.50.9.1 version here click me, plug in your SPV and run the 1.50 ROM. Both of the ROM are from Qtek so there should be no conflicts. It would just be an upgrade! :lol: Correct me if I'm wrong. :?

btw, welcome to modaco! ;)

Guest chenxigood

pzee, thank you very much.

but i learned that smartphone2002 didn't have a chinese in its core. there must be an alternative way to deal with chinese character problems. i am searching it.

Guest chibako
Can i use Update ROM 1.7 from SMART to my Qtek 7070 : ROM 1.5 Bootloader: Canary MV v1.07.4M

what do you mean? change from Smart ROM to Qtek ROM? if that's what you mean, then it's not possible. :roll: You have to downgrade your bootloader to 0.99 or lower then run the Qtek update the canary screen.

@onimusha

i advise that you do not use the 1.7 Smart from smart as it would lock your phone to the Smart Philippines Network. this would result in you not being able to use an Indonesian Carrier Sim Card.

Guest tebs_ph

anybody in caloocan willing to help me change to qtek 1.5? i already downloaded the qtek file and in the process of downloading the sap 1.3.

i just need a 0.9:) bootloader. i got no memory card yet.

any takers? :)anybody in caloocan willing to help me change to qtek 1.5? i already downloaded the qtek file and in the process of downloading the sap 1.3.

i just need a 0.9:) bootloader. i got no memory card yet.

any takers? :lol: or anywhere you wanna meet ;)

Guest madazzcow

can i upgrade my fon to the qtek rom? is it safe? im using 1.6.0.8 smart rom.

if it is safe, can i get the instructions on how pls! sorry im a newbie... tnx!