Best/Worst avatar on MoDaCo

Guest amo

Guest Coucou

Maybe it's quite a unique car, but I'd never know to look at it! Sorry, but it looks like any other mazda to me! :o

Maybe you should do something to it to make it stand out a bit more, like spray it pink? :)

Guest Martin@Home
Maybe it's quite a unique car, but I'd never know to look at it! Sorry, but it looks like any other mazda to me! :o  

Maybe you should do something to it to make it stand out a bit more, like spray it pink? :)

Says the stockport county supporter ! :roll:

/Punky firmly puts his foot down (or it it a foot? what do penguins have, feet or flippers???) and demands for more nominations on best/worst avatars...

Guest Martin@Home
/Punky firmly puts his foot down (or it it a foot? what do penguins have, feet or flippers???) and demands for more nominations on best/worst avatars...

I shouldn't think an ice cream penguin would have much left of anything to put down in this heat ! :)

well i like the dancing banana!

or mine! :) my squid would kick all your asses!

worst has got to be cpt janeway! (no offence.. i just hate startrek)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest siu99spj

Well I think mines pretty fun. Whats probably worse is I feel like doing it in this heat or after a hectic day at the office (Read: Every day).

I like the dancing banana too, but weirdly, only the small one (In his message). Don't like the big one (Main avatar) at all.

Paul has an unfair advantage so we can't include him.

But I think the worst are those people either eager to lurk or not post or too lazy to actually have an avatar. Boo to those with no avatar! :)

Guest awarner [MVP]
Does it matter if a post in Off Topic goes off topic? :?  :roll:

It's quite normal and clinteastman's famous for it, well that

and gerbil's poo holes

don't ask about that, just read some of his early posts (not for the faint hearted)

Guest spacecowboy6982

Lol, i think they're all pretty good - and @ least u've all got one - i cant get past this birthday format thing ?!? Its great to see the forum so full of peeps now (and looking dead funky) - the last time i was here there must have only been 5000 members !!! Oh how i've missed Modaco - tell you wot - i've got alot of reading to do - these bloody red M's lol !!!

SpaceCowboy

Guest matanglawin
Deemon's wins my vote for the hottest! :)  

Dinoalbert's is the most threatening. :shock:  

And that 13yo Philloppino kid's is the scariest! :o

I think you meant Filipino, encece. Philippine nationals are called

Filipino(s) or Pinoy(s).