Best/Worst avatar on MoDaCo

Guest amo

The Office is pure class, i had Gareth being driven from Chasers nightclub in the motorcycle sidecart but people thought it was me so I had to change it!! lol!

Ok ok, Gareth's back!

ukpauls: your custom rank text needs changing now then! Can't believe you ditched my birthday present to you for that rubbish! :)

Ps. My avatar has been changed back to Mr Keenan incase you hadn't noticed! :o

Guest nickcornaglia

Now there's the Brody I remember! Glad you brought the old avatar back! As I told you before...I associate that photo with you. You can't change it.

Now that I've been watching the office...I don't even know the character's name yet....I just call him Brody! :)

It's like everytime I see THIS GUY'S picture, I think...There's RichieM!!!

encece, please! His name is Gareth Keenan and look at my moblog (click on the pic in my signature) to see a real picture of me (with my missus), please! :)

Guest nickcornaglia

I know...I saw you and your girlfriend!

Really cute, by the way. And your girlfriend isn't bad either! :wink:

(do psudo-homosexual jokes translate well on message boards?)

It's just an association thing. :)

Guest ClintEastman
(do psudo-homosexual jokes translate well on message boards?)

What do you mean! We're British, that’s the basis for our whole culture!! “Im Free”. :)

Guest ClintEastman

Brody, im going to write some things down and you have to say them on the phone to Paul:

I like your beard.

You should wear tight trousers more often.

“Yeh Brody, is that all?”

:)

Guest Coucou

Ooh, get her! And moving swiftly back on topic I think Awarners is the worst avatar, I mean are those feet on the arms or what? You couldn't pick up a pin with those hands. Breeding cartoon monsters for deliberate disfigurement is soon to be banned by the EU on the account of unnecessary suffering it causes them. I mean that's why they're so angry all the time, it's a cry for help, "Help me please, my bizarrely shaped paws are too heavy for my arms and I've got arthritis of the elbows, all I want is legalised cannabis then I'll stop eating all your sheep". And stuff.