So i bought a 3 phone...

Guest Monolithix

Guest karmapolice

You should buy one because its only £9.99!! and its a bargain.

If you only recieve calls on it , it wont cost you a penny, only the tenner to buy the phone.

Are you going out on the booze this coming friday night ? cos its the cost of 4 pints of beer.....

karmapolice

Guest vijay555

Sigh, don't drink, smoke or womanise, so i guess i'm stuck at home wondering why i'm on modaco 24/7!

Nah, i think i'll pick one up for a laff, but i know i'll just dissect it and turn it into a Borg Remote Controller or something - it's amazing the way Geordie can do that!

Yeah, is the phone any good then? How about the headphones?

Is the contract a pain in the arse to sign?

V

Thanks Simon and vijay555 :) Armed with that, it shouldn't be a problem now to get the price match sorted :o Where exactly does it say that CPW match online deals?

Guest b1uepower
just gone into car phone warehouse and got two 808s for free on three to go! Posted from my SmartPhone!

amo.. i have just been in aswell...which shop was it??

iam gonna go back on to notts now.. i forgot my bank statement... and id.. so i should have one soon :)

Guest Rob_Quads

Do you need anything to get one of these phone like bank statements or is that all sorted once you have signed up.

Think I will attempt at getting one this weekend. Has anyone got a screen shot of when the phone was in stock at phone4u?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

No screen shot i'm afraid. But you'll need a reeent proof of address and a separate proof of signature to sign up for the 3togo contract. I used my drivers license and credit card with no problems.

Guest b1uepower

yey.. ive got one now.. the phone is very big.. i went to the carphone wearhouse and they said thay could only do it for £40.. so i went to the link in nottingham... (just accross the way from the cpw) and got the phone for £19.99 so its not that bad...

Guest Firaas
Dear Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand following the NEC e808 promotion we have been unable to obtain any further handsets from our supplier '3' and are currently out of stock. Therefore your order has been cancelled and you will not be charged.

Phone4U.com hope to source new stock as soon as possible and will endeavour to inform you via our website, as soon as new handsets arrive. Should you wish to take advantage of any future offers on the e808 or any other of our products we would respectfully ask you to re-make your order.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you continue to use our site for your telecommunication requirements. As always we promise to bring you unprecedented mobile phone offers as soon as they are available.

We sincerely thank you for using phone4u.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Phone4U.com

All order details are treated with the strictest of confidence and will not be passed on to any third party or used for any promotional purposes.

So I'm quite annoyed at the moment :| (I was told anyone who had ordered would get a handset as there was enough stock (hopefully))

Guest Martin@Home

Yup... Me too ! Fekking furious about it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

My favourite bit of the email is that we wont even be notified when new stock comes in, we've got to check their website ! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Guest Firaas
My favourite bit of the email is that we wont even be notified when new stock comes in, we've got to check their website ! :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:
Yeah, and the bit about:

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you continue to use our site for your telecommunication requirements.

... they're kinda hoping they'll get more than just the 15 seconds of fame that they did. Heh. :)

Guest Martin@Home

Well, I dont know about you guys but I will continue to use their site for all my future telecommunication needs .

WILL I FEKKERS LIKE ! :evil:

Guest Martin@Home
It's not too late to get CPW to price match it, they didn't actually check that they were in stock when they price matched mine.

Try and find one on the Isle of Wight !

We've only just got that electrictrickery stuff :)

Guest Martin@Home

Did you have to preregister for it? :roll: :(

hehe :o

We've got A stretch of dual carriageway thats about 200 yards long. I've always wanted to nick a "welcome break" sign from the mainland and stick it halfway along it ! :P