[REQ] Look at this pic from microsoft

Guest Jon@z

I want that colour on my SPV :twisted: ......If any1 know where I can find that theme/colour scheme.....PLEEEEEEEEZE tell me...... I would LOVE that kind of toxic green on my mobile

grn_phone.jpg

Cheers

Jon@z

Guest drblow

You could do that just by finding a suitably toxic image to set as your background. Then look at an html colour chart to find the most livid greens you like & insert them into an xml colour scheme - the image you posted even looks like just white text against a green background image.

Easy or what!? :wink:

THX Monolithix :) .... now that i found it....

WindowsMobile_Green.JPG

How do I get just that background Pic?????

@drblow: Pretty Easy with the colour scheme yes....but it's that perticular backdrop that I would like....But thanks for your help :wink:

Guest binky_p

it really really is a stunner....green is damn good...could somebody post the skin....not just the background...i'd definitely install it right away... :)

:) just tried to o make a colour scheme....looks darn sweet on my PC, but when my little gem displays it, the colours becomes somewhat "baby-leftovers" green...

DAMN IT:(

Jon@z

Guest tormod

i'm working with a homescreen that uses a simalar backdrop (not the same, but simalar colors) so it should look ok.

but i'm on a trip so it would not be finnish befor monday..

so i'm sure someone beat me to it, but then again you should have some alternativ..

best regards

tormod

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest gladel
I want that colour on my SPV :twisted: ......If any1 know where I can find that theme/colour scheme.....PLEEEEEEEEZE tell me...... I would LOVE that kind of toxic green on my mobile

grn_phone.jpg

Cheers

Jon@z

can somebody kind enough to make a layout (.xml) of this so its easier to install over the smartphone? pleeze??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lionheartk

hey, thnx monolithix for posting the ss ;-)

hope u guys liked it, its my first theme so....

mono, whats that small thing in the upper left corner of your screen ? the 0_0 thing ? and why does your phone says answer phone in the lower right button instead of contatcs ? just curious i got my phone like 4 days ago lol

cheers !

Guest Vector
hey, thnx monolithix for posting the ss ;-)

hope u guys liked it, its my first theme so....

mono, whats that small thing in the upper left corner of your screen ? the 0_0 thing ? and why does your phone says answer phone in the lower right button instead of contatcs ? just curious i got my phone like 4 days ago lol

cheers !

The o_o thing is a symbol to let u know that you have an answer phone message, like the envelope when u have SMS

and

the button says "Answer Phone" so you can press it to go to your answer phone, again, the same as when you get an SMS, and it says "Message"

:)