pinoy made homescreens - UPDATED (11/3)

Guest randy

Guest habagat

yeah that was a neat suggestion ceejay, but i want the design to be comic based like the one i saw in smartphony the DARNA THEME. But a logo based design would also work for me. hope you could make one xander. salamat.

updated again... added my 4th skin (Smallville TV Series).

ditto for Terminator 3 by Rey Vegafria, Asterix and Obelix, and Watermelon by Joy.

i also fixed the broken links by pointing them to rey's site. (rey, i hope it's ok. anyway, unlimited naman bandwidth mo eh) :)

Guest babyloves

meron ba kayong homescreen ng winnie the pooh or pucca? pa post naman.. and pano transfer sa phone yung mga na download na skin? i just got my new phone kasi eh.. tnx!

Guest schadow1

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Thanks to those who liked my skins. I hope u enjoyd them as much as i enjoyed making them. I hope i can create more skins as lng as i hve d luxury of time.

Keep on supporting skins made by Pinoys!

Thanks Randy.

BTW, here's another skin I made.

Shouldn't this file be accompanied by an XML file for the home screen functionality?

I dont think the Hme file is sufficient. Am i correct or am i doing something worng?

Guest schadow1

The HME file is already a Skin Auto-Install File. It already contains all the graphics and XML file. All you have to do to install them is to put the file at the IPSMWindowsStart MenuAccessories folder and run it from that location.