Eurotel 1.50.5.11

Guest bensy

ok sya....faster and has longer battery life. has ascii char. and removes na ding when you type a new message. plus la na smart amazing startup hehe....it's basically the same as the qtek rom. except that it has english t9

Guest thekrush

Hmmm...did you have to download to SAP 1.378 BEFORE you did the upgrade or did you go from QTek's ROM straight to Eurotels? Some people at Modaco are stating that they are still getting wierd characters using T9 English. I am wondering if I need to downgrade from QTek to SAP 1.378 and THEN upgrade back to Eurotels...

Please let me know...thanks again...LOS aka 'thekrush' 8)

Guest mar9118

T9 of the Eurotel ROM update is basically Swedish, only a few English vocabulary...unfortunately the 't9englis.dll' file cannot be copied otherwise we could have the best of both worlds, sana someone can find a way to copy the 't9englis.dll' file of the Smart ROM to the Qtek ROM :idea:

Guest mar9118

't9englis.dll' is located in the Windows folder of your Smartphone...you have to set your computer to view hidden or system files to be able to see it :wink:

Guest spv_dman
't9englis.dll' is located in the Windows folder of your Smartphone...you have to set your computer to view hidden or system files to be able to see it  :wink:

If it's in Windows folder then you can't replace it. SPAMlik din yun when you reset your phone.

Have updated yesterday to the Eurotel rom image.

Pity about the lack of English within T9. Nice to have the IA photo and video program on rom.

No more unlocking.....yippeeeeee!!! ;) :D :) :lol:

HAS ANYONE ELSE NOTICED THAT SKINS DONT WORK PROPERLY AFTER A ROM UPDATE TO THIS EUROTEL. :oops:

Program shortcuts that are in any skins dont work anymore as my phone skips past the image of the .Lnk :? :oops:

• 1 month later...
Guest adamos168

does eurotel rom update has the same feature as qtek 1.5 in which you can store ur wavs in ur sd and choose them for your ringtones @ /settings/sounds??

Guest mortenharkett722

I used eurotel for over a month kso la syang English T9. Nagpalit ako ng I-Mate ksi same features lang ng Eurotel meron pa ng English T9.

Guest howitzer_89

actually halos the same... faster ng about sabihin natin 15%-20%, ganun din sa battery... sounds in SD card makita din.. eurotel startup logo which i think maganda sa qtek... reversible to downgrading and back, unlocked pa rin fone pagnagupgrade ka sa eurotel.. tsaka unlike ng nakaqtek ako madalas akong maghang unlike this one from eurotel... kaya stick muna ko dito..