Copy Bootloader without using USBTerm

Guest elr

Guest telstar

im also using qtek 1.50 on my sap. if i change my bootloader from 1.07 to 0.98, can i continue using qtek? just want 2 hav ready 0.98 bootloader in case of future problems. (i dont hav spare mmc/sd kasi). thanks. ;)

Guest telstar

i tried 2 copy d 0.98 bootloader upon rebooting at canary screen but it wont. if i click copy it goes directly 2 d tricolor screen showing BL 1.07. :cry:

Guest Drug_Store
i tried 2 copy d http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2628>0.98 bootloader upon rebooting at canary screen but it wont. if i click copy it goes directly 2 d tricolor screen showing BL 1.07.  :cry:

Can u share how u copied 0.98 to MMC? I´m trying to copi with winhex for days and no luck. always errors appearing about user.txt...

Guest telstar

Can u share how u copied http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2628>0.98 to MMC? I´m trying to copi with winhex for days and no luck. always errors appearing about user.txt...

i didnt do it dude. my ofiz m8 copied his 0.98 BL to my MMC (dunno how he did it, he wont tell me) so i was able to dwngrade to 1.3.7.8, unlock my phone and upgrade to qtek. :) i'm worried now with my 1.07 BL coz my sap wont copy d 0.98 anymore. any1 help?

@telstar

i did copy the 0.98 BL with qtek rom and haven't encountered any prob. how did u copy the BL to ur phone?

@drug_store

u r probably using winhex 11. use winhex 10.9 to copy the 0.98 BL to ur card.

Guest telstar
@telstar

i did copy the http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=2628>0.98 BL with qtek rom and haven't encountered any prob.  how did u copy the BL to ur phone?

after i upgraded to qtek, i inserted my mmc wid d 0.98 BL & nagboot ako sa canary mode. it prompted me 2 copy d BL but when i clicked d action button, it went directly 2 d canary screen. tried it several times pro ayaw talaga kaya eto stick nalang ako sa BL 1.07 muna. d ba ako pwede magdwngrade to smart 1.3.7.8 directly from qtek without changing the BL? :shock:

after u click the action button when it prompted u to copy the BL, did u see the 'copy bootloader success' message? if not, u probably didn't press the action button properly...

about downgrading to smart 1.3 directly, well, im not sur coz i didnt tried that yet. in fact, i never tried to downgrade from qtek before..

Guest spv_dman

Hey brothers and sisters, anyone knows what ROM update contains 0.93 bootloader? I want to have this bootloader on my phone. It's the most fully functional bootloader. Problem is I don't have a card reader to copy it directly on my phone.

Guest amaxvnet

Hello pipz,

I am a newbie in your site.... :< I understand that you have already posted the instructions on how to unlock the Smart Phone. Pero nde ko na masundan eh... masyado na mahaba ang thread.

Can somebody email me the full instructions on how unlock my phone?

[email protected] (that's my email addy).

And ano yung winhex? kelangan ba yun para maunlock yung phone?

Kung cno man ang may magandang kalooban jan MARAMING SALAMAT PO! ;-)

Guest amaxvnet

ei anyone who's in MAKATI today? pede pacopy ng bootloader dito ako sa AYALA AVE. please... any kindhearted human being na magpapacopy contact nyo na lang ako dito : 09208991622 salamat!

i try to copy bootloader from phone to sd using usbterm... but it always says CANNOT OPEN TERMINAL HANDLE.!

im using xp.. can anyone help me..its okay now i was able to run usbterm... thanks to all..!!!

i try to copy bootloader from phone to sd using usbterm... but it always says CANNOT OPEN TERMINAL HANDLE.!

im using xp.. can anyone help me..its okay now i was able to run usbterm... thanks to all..!!!

thanks erl... your right its now running..!!! :)

Guest livewirecebu

The latest winhex available has changed its registration key algorithm. Old keys are not working with it. so better save a copy of the old one.

• 2 months later...
Guest bracesguy

can anyone give me the link to rom version 1.3.7

and pls tell me how to downgrade my rom version and my bootloader.

right now i have rom 1.6.0.8, and i wanna donwgrade it to 1.3.7, if i install 1.3.7 will it automatically overwrites my 1.6.0.8?