UNLOCKING... HELP!!!

Guest hindy

goodevening to everyone. i just wanna ask how can i unlock my smart amazing phone.. so i can use my old globe number? can anyone please help me? im not much of a techie, so please go slow on me. thank u soo much.

joanne

Guest matanglawin
goodevening to everyone. i just wanna ask how can i unlock my smart amazing phone.. so i can use my old globe number? can anyone please help me? im not much of a techie, so please go slow on me. thank u soo much.

joanne

welcome to the forum hindy! :wink:

it would help if you do a search on "unlocking" first.

there has been a lot of previous posts regarding this topic...choose the "sticky" ones. :)

joanne

firstly, please let us know what's your bootloader?

mmmm... sorry, im a bit of a dumb dumb. not much of a techie. what's a bootlander?

A bootloader is a program that helps start up a system by loading the main executable programs from the rom.

You can check the version of your bootloader by turning off your phone and while holding the record button (the one below the power button), turn it on. You'll be prompted to press any key and enter the tri-color screen (a.k.a Canary screen). There you will see the version of your bootloader.

To exit fron canary screen, take off the battery and after 30 sec. turn it on the normal way.

• 3 months later...
Guest esp_leo

i have the recent rom version of smart. i was not able to unlock it with the previous rom version but would like to unlock it now. can anybody help?

i have tried it before with all the steps from this forum but retrieving the unlocking code is only up to 66%, then it fails.

efren of cagayan de oro city