What games do you want

Guest muff

Guest amoali2

Hello guy . sorry i want typing persian to roozbeh

salam roozbeh jan man ham amadam faghat lotf kon adres lemming ro bedeh maham test konim va inkeh wad failhaye marboote beh doom ro az koja begiram.

hamisheh doostdare to :D

Guest roozbeh

nops persian....farsi

amoali2 try searching and reading posts....i know it take some times but you will get result for sure in 2 or 3 page of reading....

but i myself dont know where to download them i have to search too for them.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lingerhosen

did anyone ever play bloodwych? A simple Rpg! there is NOTHING like that available as far as i can see. Or a stategy game, new or old! Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 11 months later...
Guest benholtby1

Hi.

Just a few ideas. How about an Animal Crossing style game? Where you start off with your own house and get to do tasks for other people in the village etc. You can fish,dig. Decorate your house and get it extended. And also visit other peoples towns using bluetooth. Its perfect!! If someone made something like animal crossing I would happily pay, Hands down.

Also RPG are perfect for smartphone. Final fantasy style where it cuts into the fight from the world map.

And what about an Advance wars style game. This kept me entertained for hours on GBA. Speaking of which how about an emulator for GBA if its possible?

thanks

benh

Guest Jamma14
Hi.

Just a few ideas. How about an Animal Crossing style game? Where you start off with your own house and get to do tasks for other people in the village etc. You can fish,dig. Decorate your house and get it extended. And also visit other peoples towns using bluetooth. Its perfect!! If someone made something like animal crossing I would happily pay, Hands down.

Also RPG are perfect for smartphone. Final fantasy style where it cuts into the fight from the world map.

And what about an Advance wars style game. This kept me entertained for hours on GBA. Speaking of which how about an emulator for GBA if its possible?

thanks

benh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't think our phones could really handle Animal Crossing or a GBA emu. (Plus GBA emus are now illegal so don't ask bout em :D ). I think an RPG would be good but people are more likely to play them on other dedicated games machines like consoles.

I think an Advance Wars type game would be a great idea but it depends coz there aren't that many smartphone games developers and it would be quite a lot of work. I'd give it ago but my C++ isn't up to much. Currently working on a Noughts & Crosses game as my first project though which will be freeware when it's finished ;)

If any developers are struggling for ideas on what'd make a good smartphone game, Advance Wars type thing would be great. I tried Crimson Fields but it wasn't in the same league. ;)

Guest benholtby1

Well I understand it wont cope with all the stuff but a dumbed down version may run smooth on it. Not as big and not as many people etc.

One for the future smartphones perhaps

Guest muff

RPG's take a lot of work - I mean a HUGE amount to make them something people will actually buy - that is what's stopping the homebrewers making them

Advance Wars is technically dead easy - the problem comes in the careful balancing of units, computer AI, maps etc. That is where Advance Wars is so strong, the actually gameplay mechanics and gfx etc are easy to do

Guest Jamma14
RPG's take a lot of work - I mean a HUGE amount to make them something people will actually buy - that is what's stopping the homebrewers making them

Yeah, that's what I meant, developers are only likely to put in the effort if they are going to profit more ie. if there is more users - xbox, ps2 etc.

Advance Wars is technically dead easy - the problem comes in the careful balancing of units, computer AI, maps etc. That is where Advance Wars is so strong, the actually gameplay mechanics and gfx etc are easy to do

Yeh but if anyone can do it Alien Invention can ;)

I know you held back Kumite but are you working on any other projects at the mo??

Or are they too secret to talk about :D

Guest muff
I know you held back Kumite but are you working on any other projects at the mo??

Or are they too secret to talk about  :D

as a result of the way we got stung with the whole hardware and Kumite thing we now have an unwritten rule not to discuss projects until they are completely ready to be released on the current hardware.

obviously atm there is due to be a big 'change' in hardware with the C550 - so we are looking forward to actually seeing if it works as we are hoping ;)

Guest linxius

Djudes... Just GTA man, just GTA..

You'll make alot of ppl happy when u make GTA for smartphone, i guess ;).

i played a few emulator games of GTA but they all sucked.

So please make an workeble version of GTA fot smartphone. And its gotha look nice 2 :D

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AetherfoX

I'd really like to have the Sega master system's classic: Sonic the Hedgehog

A game which I'd pay for?.......... That would be some sort of multiplayer micromachine racing game or multiplayer shoot em up. Something like..... hehehe....... Counter Strike 8) Maybe multiplayer enabled over net, GPRS or bluetooth.

i'd like to see tempest - but that might just be me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's something similar called Vector Blaster. But as there's no trial version, I can't vouch for how good or bad it might be !

--

Just

Guest Radeon12345

Would love to see Zelda on a smartphone :)

something like the Super Nintendo Zelda or Gameboy Colour, those were the best ones :D

Would definitely pay for a Zelda game :D

Would love to see Zelda on a smartphone  :)

something like the Super Nintendo Zelda or Gameboy Colour, those were the best ones :D

Would definitely pay for a Zelda game :D

so why not use the GB or SNES emus?

Guest dolphinsmile
i'd like to see tempest - but that might just be me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vector blaster is what your looking for its cheap and really good fun.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Squire

Would love to see an Elite/Space Trader game, like the excellent "Space Trader" for Palm and PPC.

Would also love a customisable "Top Trumps" game, where you could add your own pictures and stats.

• 1 month later...
Guest dineleyman

crazy bubbles to both

dave

Hi all

This is intended as a prelude to a survey.

there are 2 questions. (please give only 1 answer to each, so that we know it's your top answer)

1. What game do you most want to see on the SPV?

2. What game would you be prepared to pay for on the SPV?

The idea is to help the developers start to produce games that are more targetted to what the community wants

PLEASE NOTE -  GAMES ONLY, NOT APPLICATIONS, IN THIS TOPIC

muff

(I personally have a huge list of games I want to develop, and several are in production at the moment, but if you guys want something else that may affect what I develop next)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>