SPV2 - Pictured!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Hagakure
I'm sorry if this may be off topic but..

About the cam, I've recently tried out Panasonic's cam and it focused in real time (ie without the lag for the SPV). Y'think this will be resolved with the now built in cam for SPV2?

I have seen the Camera working and there is a significant decrease in the Lag or Refresh rate of the Camera. Nothing like there is with the SPV and camera attachment. You can wave the camera around and don't have to wait to see what you want to take a picture of.

This could because of the better processor or because the Onboard camera has a superior interface.

Guest ragnarokk1977

I have seen the Camera working and there is a significant decrease in the Lag or Refresh rate of the Camera. Nothing like there is with the SPV and camera attachment. You can wave the camera around and don't have to wait to see what you want to take a picture of.

This could because of the better processor or because the Onboard camera has a superior interface.

Yep, I would definitely agree that its because its onboard.

Guest kingdom master

they have to make the processor speed faster if not how will development move forward enough?, id rather wait for the update to the mitac that has better camera, video and bluetooth and 200 mhz pross if not more...

Guest kyrkesmith

I can't believe it will be the same one. They'll have had to resize it to fit the camera on the back.

Also, the initial "James Bond-esque" photos showed more battery contacts than there are on the battery for the E100, it think there were six.

Guest Hagakure
they have to make the processor speed faster if not how will development move forward enough?, id rather wait for the update to the mitac that has better camera, video and bluetooth and 200 mhz pross if not more...

The SPV 2 Does record Video, not bad quality either for a phone, the camera is better, it has bluetooth and a more poweful processor.

Guest londonlad

for me, the most mportant thing is the processor speed, remember the difference in video quality in a 133mhz PC and a 200mhz PC, not to mention everything else, especially games!

Is this phone going to come with any new USEFUL features AS STANDARD which we should have been able to expect on the SPV? Such as pocket versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Microsoft Money. Or are we yet again expected to pay stupid prices for third party versions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.