The new SPV2 aka Voyager -- Comments

Guest grifter

My issue with the Voyager is that it's just a Tanager with built-in camera, BT, new joystick and softkeys. And of course, new OS.

If these are the only reasons for buying the Voyager, I'd probably just upgrade the Tanager with MS Smartphone 2003

This may not be possible! :roll:

@amgomez,

i think it's possible to upgrade the Tanager's OS to SP2K3. Let's just wait and see. ;)

@kap,

I'm just afraid that with built in BT and camera, the battery life of the Voyager would be shorter than the Tanager's. :D

Unless the new SP2K3 OS has some major battery saving improvements.

Guest kapitan jackal

@grif- hohonga no?, pero matipid naman BT pards eh. yun cam, well i really dont need one naman talaga (for emergency lang)

dapat sa improvements to, dapat mas mahaba batt life ng voyager! (any reviews/links?)

Guest rodnav

Well, to revive the topic.

the latest is that the new voyager will have a superfast omap 710 processor running at 206 mhz. wonder what it'll do the battery life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Majinken

Wow! Was checking out the threads abt the SPV2 .. I know I'm late with the updates and all.

Does anybody know where to get an SPV2 besides getting it from smart? I checked their plans and the SPV2 runs free on plan Php2500 .. thats a lot considering I'm not really into Smart.. heheh, to each his own :wink:

At any rate, if somebody's selling his/her SPV2 .. give me a *beep* Heheh. :D *Peace*

• 1 month later...
Guest jeevester

'Skyus me. Anong third party software yung ginagamit for GPRS counting?

Salamat.

Jeeves

At sana may matino na gprs counter ng di tayo naghuhula kung magkano ang gprs na SPAMyaran. Eh bat pa kailangan mag install ng third party na software eh ang ME45 nga na 2yrs na sa market meron?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>