Invalid SIM using QTEK update

Guest elr

Have you experienced this? When you try to call or send a message, your phone say “Invalid SIM”..

It happened to me twice just this day :) … first this am when I woke up and tried to call somebody… and later this afternoon when I was driving and my sister (in convoy with another car) waved at me saying my cp might be off coz she cant call me, but when checked, it was on and displaying the “Invalid SIM” message…... I fixed it by restarting.

I never had this problem using the SMART update for several months. Only after I applied the QTEK update last Thursday…

Guest spv_dman
Maybe u got a defective sim.  There are a lot of inquiries regarding this type of problem.

I don't think so, nothing to do with the physical SIM. This is a smartphone bug or a misinterpreted sms error. Happened to me a couple of times already. Not related to qtek coz if I remember it correctly, i received the same error when my rom was still smart 1.3.7.8. :shock:

...Not related to qtek coz if I remember it correctly, i received the same error when my rom was still smart 1.3.7.8.  :shock:

but it doesn't happened before when im using smart 1.5 update.. only after i installed the qtek update...

Guest spv_dman

but it doesn't happened before when im using smart 1.5 update.. only after i installed the qtek update...

Nagkataon lang yata, kasi once lang nangyari sakin yan on either ROM that I've tried. :roll:

well then, I'm stumped! :)

try to clean the contact of the sim with a pencil eraser.

also check if there are any cracks in your sim.

it happened to my Globe sim on a T68 last year yun pala may crack na yung sim.