PocketMusic now available FREE for Microsoft SmartPhone!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Simon Desser

I used it quite a bit today, and after the initial "Gareth Gatesing" (stuttering) and "Fatboy Slimming" (timestretching) it actually played very smoothly ;)

Good news I thought, I can put up with a few hic ups at the start, if it settles down after a few seconds.

I listened to ogg files for about 45 minutes without a single stutter (after the initial ones) when all of a sudden, would you believe it, my phone rang :shock:

Well, all I can say is that my phone went into to what can only be described as "Cardiac arrest" :cry:

I couldn't answer the call, and I couldn't stop Pocket Music from playing, which meant my ringtone sounded like some really crap DJ trying to mix for the first time :)

When I eventually managed to stop Pocket Music from playing, the caller was long gone, lucky it was only my wife :wink:

Guest ***merlin***

Well, all I can say is that my phone went into to what can only be described as "Cardiac arrest" :cry:  

The same happened to me! i couldnt even dial 999 to save it!

Guest xtacbyme

I keep getting a pocketmindpack feature failed to install, have tried redownloading pocketmind bundle, and reinstalling also.. Can't get bought version to work? just installed the program on phone and not Storage Card... Rebooted phone and used smart explorer to find it, pocketmind is in ipsmprogram filespocketmusic.exe, click on it get an error? any ideas guys why i can't get the bought version up and running? Would greatly appreciate it..Also Phone ISUNLOCKEDDECERTIFIED.. Pocket tv, smart explorer, and all other programs still work,

Thanks

Guest xtacbyme

Just tried free beta again, but no files work cause I'm using all WAV, but bought the bundle pack and still can't get it to workinstall on phone..

Weird if they don't offer smartphone for bundle?

?????????????????

......... but bought the bundle pack and still can't get it to workinstall on phone..

Weird if they don't offer smartphone for bundle?

?????????????????

They don't - it's for Pocket PC not Windows Smartphone! The free "PocketMusic Player for Windows Powered Smartphones" is what you should be installing.

Guest live4life

For some reason I can't get the freakin'program installed. And I want to use it! My spv is unlocked and the installation fires up. But at the moment I normally have to choose between inst6allation on the phone or the sd-card the installation aborts without any fault-report....

Guest live4life

Can anybody tell me why it won't install on my SPV? It breaks off the installation procedure at the moment I normally choose between storage on the SD-Card or in the phone itself.

• 1 year later...
Guest monkeyjabber

Free?!! If you go to the Pocket Mind website, they want $20 for it, and the free registration page for smartphone is no longer working. Can someone post the reg key.

Guest AdvanceXi

I went to the registration page and register the software, but when I click on "Get registration key" the link was eventually down and anyone help me with this or post out the registration key.

Guest Confucious
@monkeyjabber

If its no longer available for free then expect no one to post a 'reg key' here in the forum.  :!:

@AdvanceXi the above was a reply to the previous person that posted the same question

So Ogg Vorbis files are half the size eh? Looks like its time to get converting...

Not in my tests they're not or at least they're larger than WMAs at 96Kbps.

According to the OGG site WMA is inferior qualtiy wise to OGG I beg to differ I can't tell the difference. WMAs are smaller than OGGs too, plus OGG eats up resources/battery life.

WMA at 96Kbps sounds the same as MP3 at 128Kbs IMO. MP3 at 96Kbps soudns awful.

While this looks nice it doesn't support WMAs!