QubiX and ChiX at Handango

Guest MoRFLeZ

Guest MoRFLeZ

Well they are already here (both 9.99 - but then again, why would nekkid ladies cost more :roll: ) :

QubiX >>Click Me

Qubix is an addictive action game which involves you manipulating an onscreen persona to draw certain shapes on the playing board. Your shapes will then reveal parts of a hidden picture. The object of the game is to uncover as much space as possible until you hit the minimum requirement in which time, your reward is to view the entire picture in crystal clear clarity. You have two different types of foes that try to make your life miserable. One is a giant floating cube that kills you while you are drawing your shapes. The other makes you want to draw more shapes by patrolling the border/perimeter of the game board and the shapes you draw. As you uncover more and more of the picture, the game gets more intense because there is less space for the cube to float. Each of the 40 levels ideally takes no more than five or ten minutes to complete so it is ideal for people on the go. The game comes with a set of beautiful 3D fantasy pictures. More themepacks coming Soon!

Features:

arcade action/strategy game with very addictive gameplay 

superb high-color graphics, sound effects and music soundtrack 

40 progressive levels 

3D Mindscape themepack included 

More themepacks coming Soon ! 

level selection: resume previous games or replay any completed level 

extra life with each 4 levels completed 

High Scores listing 

clear helpscreen with game instructions 

installation on SD-cards possible 

free trial version allows playing the first 4 levels 

ChiX >>Click Me

Chix is a challenging arcade game in which you have to reveal the hidden pictures of beautiful babes, by filling a certain percentage of the play area, whilst avoiding all kind of enemies. There are 40 progressive levels, containing 10 Chix, each in 4 undress stages. Combine reflexes and strategy to mislead the vectorcube and border enemies and fill the playfield. The less the girls wear, the more of the playfield you have to reveal in order to see the pictures. Gentlemen, enjoy the most sexy game for your SmartPhone, but don't get caught ! 

Features:

arcade action/strategy game with very addictive gameplay 

superb high-color graphics, sound effects and music soundtrack 

40 progressive levels unveiling high-quality erotic pictures optimized for each Pocket PC screen 

10 gorgeous babes, each in 4 (un-)dress states 

level selection: resume previous games or replay any completed level 

extra life with each 4 levels completed 

High Scores listing 

clear helpscreen with game instructions 

installation on SD-Cards possible 

Guest AIM-Koen

There seems to be a mixup: The productpages are already created, but should be inactive.

Since the files aren't uploaded yet, you cannot yet try or purchase Qubix or Chix.

Don't worry, they are going to be released today!!

regards,

Koen.

It seems not to work on the Mio 8380. When opened it hangs on the level bar and you can't move to options, start, credits, exit. You'll have to shut down the phone...

Well, maybe it runs on a SPV...

Rudolf

Guest AIM-Koen
It seems not to work on the Mio 8380. When opened it hangs on the level bar and you can't move to options, start, credits, exit. You'll have to shut down the phone...

Well, maybe it runs on a SPV...

Rudolf

It should work on the Mio, because I have tested it here. Are you sure you got enouph free memory available?

Else, have you installed the game on an SD card? If so, could you try another SD card to see if the first one isn't corrupt (sometimes these SD cards get corrupted and start acting strange).

I tried from the phone and from the SD Card. None of them works out.

Free Program Memory 6.2 MB

Free Storage 3.4 MB

Free Internal Storage 4.7 MB

Free Memory SD Card 120.3 MB

Well, I removed it and will put in the Recycle Bin...

Guest AIM-Patrick

Rudolf, I've sent you a mail about this. There's nothing wrong with the game. It's not the arrows on the level bar that make up the cursor. It's the 'twinkling' dots circling around the menu bars. You'll see you can move these up and down.

Not impressed with either of these, bit crappy to be honest.

This is why I like the fact that they released them as demos' I would have been a bit annoyed had I paid for such games, based my the fact I like other, better versions of them, just that they are not available on the SPV

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.