[UPDATED: 14/10/2003] IMeter V1.0b (DUTCH LANGUAGE PACK)

Guest MoRFLeZ

Guest Danlance

presumably all the setup details will be the same for any phone on the uk orange network?

Anyone know what the correct values should be?

Cheers

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest HelloDave

I've just come to the end of the Sept-Oct billing cycle (as set in preferences), and now IMeter won't let me look at the previous month's data, so I can't check my bill! Every time I try to look at "Sept-Oct" (default screen is now "Oct-Nov"), by pressing the action pad left, IMeter just shows me a blank total cost screen, and I have to kill the process to get it working normally for the current month again. I can view future months, but as soon as I try to go backwards it won't let me :)

Any suggestions? ](*,)

• 1 month later...

don't know if it's already asked before... i noticed this morning that my imeter's counter was reset to zero... it continouosly showing the message even if i already did soft resetting my unit...

does anyone here experienced the same? :roll:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cicatriz
don't know if it's already asked before... i noticed this morning that my imeter's counter was reset to zero... it continouosly showing the message even if i already did soft resetting my unit...  

does anyone here experienced the same? :roll:

It's a problem with version 1.0b, it loops in December. Version 1.0d is out now (see post above), so that should work fine.

Guest cicatriz
will there be an english version of 1.0d soon?

You can use the English translation pack from version 1.0b... it works with 1.0d, though there may be some bits that haven't been translated as yet.