help: how to unlock smart amazing phone: boot loader 1.04

Guest bglan

how does one unlock a smart amazing phone bootloader 1.04. i was trying to upgrade the rom to QTEK 150 to no avail.

im using microsoft activesync 3.7 and windows xp.

any info on this will be much appreciated.

thanks

• 3 months later...
Guest casperr

Just a thought, do you think mars procedure would work here on tricking the phone that you are installing version 1.5 but instead you are installing 1.3?

Guest sonborj
Just a thought, do you think mars procedure would work here on tricking the phone that you are installing version 1.5 but instead you are installing 1.3?

Wow , give away to.....

But the 1.04 BL should not need the said procedure by MAR right? delikado pa naman yung procedure na yun from what ive heard. :roll:

@ sonborj

nde man cya delikado, i was able to do 8 in just one try, and i wud say dat i am no computer programmer.. just have to follow what is written in the proccedure.. tlgang makuha mo kaagad... :wink:

no need for Mar's procedure,i believe.an sd card with a bootloader .98 will solve this.that's what i used to downgrade my bootloader,with.i have an sd card with a bootloader .98.i can load it up your phone if you're within manila.QC will be better.

Guest casperr

Well, i just want to know if mars procedure would work. I dont have the phone now to test it but mars procedure is easier for me. I have done it once and it wasnt hard naman.

Anyways, my friend just upgraded to Smart 1.7, she didnt mind Smart ROM since she uses smart naman

• 2 years later...
Guest dagaul