Downloading pix from digital camera to SAP

Guest naldi

Im wondering if its possible to download pix from a digital camera direct to SAP instead of file transferring using a computer.. :roll:

that depends. if there's a infra red on your camera, puede, but i don't know of any camera that has one, and if you are using a high resolution camera, it could take a while. if you're camera uses an SD or MMC card then you can just insert that card into yourSAP. if you don't have a memory card or camera doesn't have infrared, you'd have to pass through your pc.

nice rodnav.  kagagaling lang sa eb back to action na naman.  4 posts na lang enthusiast ka na rin tulad ko  :)

not yet sleepy, because of the coffee. nice meeting you by the way. may try for enthusiast tonight. hehe.

@naldi,

get more info form randy for digital pics and homescreens, he makes great skins for the SAP.

The camera that was bundled with the Nokia 9210 Euro has IR. Yun nga lang, it would be really slow to transfer large files.

Sony has a digicam with bluetooth. So, if ever they release an SDIO BT device, you can transfer directly via BT.

Hey guys..thanks for your replies..how I wish I could have the new SAP with built-in camera and bluetooth enabled..para I dont have to to shoot photo with my digicam then transfer the file to my SAP..my cam uses a SMC and not an MMC..

Hey pahingi naman ng Skins o..puros luma na ang skins ko from Matrix to Nemo..to LXG and Darna..gusto ko medyo yung latest movie naman..and preferrably interactive skins..

Thanks guys for responding..

BTW kainis lang iton SAP ko..palaging kailangan ireset everytime mawalan ng signal or else its like a fone with a signal but you cant call or messages wont be received..has these things happened to you guys?? :oops: