SAP unlock

Guest baculao

Guest mlkanapi

@ baculao

I'm not sure how you did it but it works! I just unlocked a friend's phone this pm without any problems. See my comments in the other thread 'Copy Bootloader without using USBTerm"

Thanks again

Hi,

Pasencya na ha kc medyo bago lang ko. Paano ba magformat ng SD/MMC sa FAT32 format? Yan ba ang requirement bago magkopya ng bootloader sa SD/MMC? Natry ko ung instruction sa pag copy ng .98 bootloader using winhex and with a card reader/writer. After copying I put the card on my phone pero parang wlang nangyari when I turn on the phone sa canary screen, ung 1.04 pa rin ang lumabas & wala siyang option to load the bootloader to the phone. Bakit ganun? Ano ba dapat kng gawin? Salamat sa tulong niyo. :)

Guest ironwoodph

hi exec42, I also experienced your problem. Reading through the thread, I'll try to folow Baculao's suggestion.

Kung magformat to fat32, sa pc ba gagawin yun? just like doing a floppy disk format?

hello people,

does anyone have the .9x bootloader in the qc area in an SD card? really would like to downgrade my phone and upgrade to another ROM. i'm sick and tired of smart's 1.50! i'll give a minimal fee to anyone who could help me.

thanks

@ rodnav,

maybe i can help you, malapit lang naman ako sa iyo e. we'll be needing an extra mmc or sd card and a laptop, if we were to meet somewhere. I'll bring the necessary softwares and card reader. :)

@ rodnav,

maybe i can help you, malapit lang naman ako sa iyo e. we'll be needing an extra mmc or sd card and a laptop, if we were to meet somewhere. I'll bring the necessary softwares and card reader.  :)

thanks, but i don't have an extra sd card. i sold my 256 mb card a while back. will get back to you if i find another card.

btw, the keypads are available at brightpoint now, will be having them replaced that's why i can finally remove smart's 1.50 later. ;)

pare sama ko pag nag-meet kayo re: update ng ROM. I really want to try upgrading my ROM to other versions. kung mag-set na lang kaya ulit tayo ng another EB na ang objective is upgrading ROM?

@rodnav,

both softkeys and callkeys meron na stock?

that's what they said, i'll be going in a few minutes.

pare sama ko pag nag-meet kayo re: update ng ROM. I really want to try upgrading my ROM to other versions. kung mag-set na lang kaya ulit tayo ng another EB na ang objective is upgrading ROM?

if you could set it up, why not? but i'm not available on fridays and saturdays.

@rodnav,

ok goodluck! Tell them not to leave fingerprints inside the screen.

Pwedeng patanong din if I can just buy the softkeys and callkeys and not have them replaced by BP?

Update us nalang. thanks! :)

hi exec42, I also experienced your problem. Reading through the thread, I'll try to folow Baculao's suggestion. 

Kung magformat to fat32, sa pc ba gagawin yun? just like doing a floppy disk format?

just insert the sd or mmc card in your sd/mmc card reader and format it like your formating a floppy disk.

@ baculao

I'm not sure how you did it but it works! I just unlocked a friend's phone this pm without any problems. See my comments in the other thread 'Copy Bootloader without using USBTerm" 

Thanks again

No prob. ;)

By the way, thanks again for the cd. I'll just pick it up in your clinic sometime this week.

Guest lonerjam

hello guys. im new here.

does anybody knows how much in greenhills do they charge for unlocking the sap? is it guaranteed to work? what i mean is, will there be any chance my sap will get damaged during the unlocking process? how long is the process? do i have to leave there overnight?

how do you know what version one's sap is? what are bootloader?

are there any alternatives where i can unlock my sap?

thanks

hello guys. im new here. 

does anybody knows how much in greenhills do they charge for unlocking the sap? is it guaranteed to work? what i mean is, will there be any chance my sap will get damaged during the unlocking process? how long is the process? do i have to leave there overnight? 

how do you know what version one's sap is? what are bootloader?

are there any alternatives where i can unlock my sap? 

thanks

welcome to MoDaCo!

try reading through the threads. I've read that they charge 1000-1500 to unlock your SAP kasi medyo madami yung process e. It won't take that long though ;) try doing a search about "sim-unlocking".

hope this helps you... :D

It's expensive to have your phone unlocked in greenhills. I hear they charge from 1000-1500php. why don't you try unlocking your phone yourself....i guarantee you, there will be much fulfillment if you can do it yourself.hehehe. ;) Try searching for threads regarding sap unlocking.

Guest dinoalbert

welcome to Modaco.

please do a Search about sim-unlocking there are many threads here that discussed it

you dont need to pay P1K to have your phone unlocked at greenhills....you can do it by yourself..just do a search ;)

to determine your phone's ROM version, click Programs-->Settings-->About...then read the data for Manufacturer or Operator

most of us here are using the Qtek or iMate roms 1.50.9.....mas okay to kesa Smart rom

as for the bootloader version, verify this by starting the phone and holding in the record button at the same time, which gives you the three color "Canary" screen (strap mode)... you will see at the corner of the screen your bootloader version

to sim-unlock your phone, you must have 0.98 or lower bootloader version

if you dont have that version, read these threads:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...wngrade&start=0

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...der=asc&start=0

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...t=90189&start=0

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...t=90653&start=0