Modified IMeter - pinoy modification

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest mlkanapi

I'm not sure if this is off topic but I kept the IMeter running the whole afternoon and it seems to drain the battery very fast.

Just an observation.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@mlkanapi

tnx. naku doc wala to, iatrogenic error lang. :wink:

@elr

tnx. hirap ng request mo ha. ;)

@chibako

tnx. kasama kasi to sa curriculum ng medicine :)

Guest ppcsurfr

Hey guys... Meron bang EULA yung app na yan???

Baka magalit yung original maker niyan kung hindi kayo humingi ng permiso na imodify yan...

I'm sure this can be an issue if you sytart distributing that with your names on it... Better ask the original creator first...

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
But atleast you havent distributed it .. rite.
Right! :wink: I just showed them the pictures of the modified app.

Maybe u can write a guide on how to make the changes instead.

Guide on how to make the changes? :roll: That's software laming, reverse engineering - my hobby hehehe ;)

Ooops! :shock:

Naku mga kabayan, baka ma-Senate Blue Ribbon Committee ako nito. :)

hehehe... Ang kuleeet! ;)

brings back memories of modifying my DOS 3.2 into tagalog version. hehehe...

yeah! memories of my college days.... i also did those DOS tagalog translation on a computer lab's pc were my crush usualy used to display love notes.... :) hehehe... cute no! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kit_ethan

I just got a copy of the program and its great! At last, I don't have to manually monitor my calls in the call history, and sms in sms tools. Anyway, sa mga expert na sa program baka pwede niyo ko tulungan. I just have a few quiestions I hope you could answer:

-diba may data duration and voice duration? I guess voice is for calls, but what is data? Is it the same with gprs volume? same with data call, para san ba siya?

-sabi sa thread, an update is that they have changed the start of the month from 13th to 1st? does this mean na magrereset every 1st of the month? what if every 17th ang start ng bill ko?

-is there a way na the calls are rounded up to the nearest minute? para pareho sa bill yung minutes. I don't know if yun yung credit(seconds) or usage(seconds)

-what are the deductions for? And ung unit cost ba is cost per minute like P8.00?

-why is it that sometimes bumabalik sa 00 yung counter, and later return to normal?

Sori if daming tanong, kasi puro french yung instructions, and puro 00 pa yung counters. Hope you could help me out and post ur reply.

Thanks in advance.Ü

Guest roncom

Help!

What do i put in the following fields?

Under Voice Calls unit Cost

Set unit cost: __?__ units

Credit Time (seconds): _____

Usage (seconds):______

GPRS Unit Cost

GPRS invoice for each connection: _____

Thanks.

xox

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Sa Applications Section na-discuss na to...sabi ng author yung:

1. yung araw kung kelan mag re-reset yung counter para dun sa first day of billing mo during the month.

2. yung minimum airtime charged ng telco. set ko to 7 sec so ibig sabihin calls na mas mahaba sa 7 sec, may charge na. yung below 7sec (drop call) libre, yun ay kung meron pang drop call.

3. yung minimum call duration in seconds. set ko sa 60sec.

4. set sa default na 1000 octets. sorry di ko alam to eh.