Modified IMeter - pinoy modification

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

Guest rodnav

@jabonga,

the i-meter is a freeware app but it's originally in french. pzee is not allowed to distribute his modification though, ipm mo lang sya.

the software is being discussed here in the software forum, the software is also available there for download but it's in french.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

ang dami kasi hingi ng link dito sa forum eh kaso di naman talaga pwede kasi di ko app yun. thank you for explaining it to them.

Guest sonborj

How bout Imitation Engg? yun bang kopyahin mo lahat ng features ng 'bokia' and then apply it sa SAP? the simple Insert No na feature ng 'Bokia ' baka pwede natin makopya?

Guest adi116

IMeter - The Official English Translation. You can download it at:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...der=asc&start=0

Thanks to the efforts of Arvin Jay Cando (a pinoy) whom I believe his version is chosen as the official english translation (ang galing talaga ng pinoy!). And also, Kit_Ethan and PZEE. A tagalog version is soon to be released! Go PZEE! ;)

Guest matanglawin

IMeter is indeed a very good application, I have a couple of questions though:

1. What should be indicated in the Period of GPRS invoice for each connection box under the Define Unit Cost menu (Smart settings please) :?:

2. Under the Connection Details/GSM Connection menu, how could one specify deductions/choose deducted connections of the unit cost (it's blank):?:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@sonborj

pag meron makapag bigay nung configuration ng imeter, i'll compile then post sa how to repository. simpleng trabaho, look for how to procedures, compile then upload sa tamang paglalagyan para isa lang ang pupuntahan. :wink:

Guest chibako
2. yung minimum airtime charged ng telco. set ko to 7 sec so ibig sabihin calls na mas mahaba sa 7 sec, may charge na. yung below 7sec (drop call) libre, yun ay kung meron pang drop call.
may drop call pa ba hanggang ngayon? nway, i set mine @ 5 sec. ;)

4. set sa default na 1000 octets. sorry di ko alam to eh.

according to BrAGoL, it should be set at 1000 octets because that equivalent to 1Kb? tama ba brags? correct me na lang if I'm wrong... :D

Dudes, ok na yung problem ko sa Imeter Re: Maximum number of entries in the call register - dito kasi dependent yung logs ng Imeter. Sa case ko kasi napupuno ko ang call history in such a way na di pa tapos ang billing period, nadedelete na yung last entry. Ang epekto nito, di na nag-a-accumulate yung voice call log.

This is the solution!

1. run regedit

2. click the HKEY_CURRENT_USER

3. click the ControlPanel

4. Scroll down, then click Phone

5. Click Values (left softkey)

6. Click the CallHistoryMax

7. Modify the value data (in my case, from 100 to 200)

8. Restart your phone to take effect the new settings.

9. Enjoy

10. Attend the EBs

11. Enjoy again

12. Sleep

Thats all folks!

@ PZEE

Doc, paki-add na lang ito pag na-document mo na ang settings ng Imeter. Thanks!

No problem virgil!

Another thing I noticed, If I entered a value in the Start Credit Time (In the Set unit cost) -> say 6 seconds, ito daw kasi ang minimum time para ma-credit ang call... Lumalaki yung Voice Call Duration, then if you go to the voice call journal and see the details of a particular call, say a 12 second call - ang nagiging effective number of minutes niya is 1'06". Lahat ng item dinadagdagan niya ng 6 sec.

Therefore, the start credit time is not really intended for drop calls. It is better to set the start credit time to 0 para mas accurate ang logs and besides, din naman talaga tayo sure if there is really a drop call. ;)

@elr

no problem dude... ;)

@adi116

i've the same problem... need to configure it the same way... thank you pards! :D

AFAIK is wala na nga yata yung drop call... correct me if i'm wrong...

my officemate (who has barkadas from smart) sez that the current system has a 3 second leeway, than six.

I dont think so... i called somebody and it lasted only for 2 sec because he's batt went low but i was charged 1 min for that call.. :?