Sept 18 EB-7:30pm at Melange -RECAP

Guest grifter

I'll bring it to BP.

hope they fix it! sana wag malagyan ng pinger print at buhok parang nangyari kay ML. ehehe! ;) much better if they would replace your unit with a new one! :D Good luck!

congrats to another successful EB... ganda pala talaga ng place ni grifter...

as usual, present na naman si chibako!:D

ngayon ko lang din kasi nakita itong thread na ito... leave kasi ako for three days... since 17 Sept.... pero okay lang na di ako nakasama... alam ko naman na marami pang EB's na darating... ;)

Hi guys, at last i can catch up on what happened at the EB!

Just noticed you had issues with doing a backup all using usbterm, we've had this working in the UK.. and I might suggest you putting .93 UK bootloader on the Phone, the 'save ALL' option is very useful for on the move backups!

Any probs or more news, PM me or drop in on the IRC chat!!

Will

nice eb guys you had at grifters' place..cool resto you got there... ;)

unfortunately we were at bicol at the time you were discussing this event we could have joined you...

i'm sure with this kind of successful events any bigger EB is looming(?)...paging carlo at sana with sponsors pa na may pameryenda, inom, freebies, at kung ano ano pa. :D

Guest matanglawin
I'll bring it to BP.

@neo

has your SAP risen from the dead? was BP able to revive it?

got really concerned...

just a thought... :idea: your SAP was plugged in (usb and power supply at the same time) for quite some time during the downgrading and unlocking...was that the reason why your hardware got "toasted?"

it's a theory that bugged me for several days...and since i'm quite technologically challenged, i couldn't come up with answers. :roll:

@neo

has your SAP risen from the dead? was BP able to revive it?

got really concerned...

just a thought... :idea: your SAP was plugged in (usb and power supply at the same time) for quite some time during the downgrading and unlocking...was that the reason why your hardware got "toasted?"

it's a theory that bugged me for several days...and since i'm quite technologically challenged, i couldn't come up with answers. :roll:

thank you matanglawin! me too i can't figure out what really happen. My hunch is on the process of downgrading and unlocking. There are other "dead set" victims here. I'll get it maybe next week since board was out of stock.