SAP to use as a Webcam???

Guest tazh_fave

Guest tazh_fave

Pede ba gamiting WebCam yung SAP?

sa 3650 kc gumagan using Bluetooth...

Sounds like a stupid question pero anything goes namn here di ba? :D

Hirap kc pag newbie eh ;)

Guest Norbert Aquende

Pwedeng pwede basta may gumawa lang ng driver para sa SDIO camera para sa Smartphone. Meron nang mga available na SDIO na camera at sofware para sa videoconferencing (Microsoft Portriait). Kulang nalang driver para sa camera.

Pede ba gamiting WebCam yung SAP?

sa 3650 kc gumagan using Bluetooth...

Sounds like a stupid question pero anything goes namn here di ba? :D

Hirap kc pag newbie eh ;)

lahat naman naging newbie eh! :lol:

maybe the SPV2 could do the same kasi may bluetooth na din yun e. :wink:

nope, it doesnt have to be attached to pc. When I had my 3650, I used blueooth so I can wander all over the place with my phone and the people watching the video can see it on their computers.

I could even use its bluetooth connection to use the internet connectivity of my pc. If I am upstairs, I just connect to my pc using blueooth and use its internet since my pc is on most of the times and connected to the net, smetimes its handy to use the pc's internet rather than the GPRS of Globe which has blocked almost all sites.

nope, it doesnt have to be attached to pc. When I had my 3650, I used blueooth so I can wander all over the place with my phone and the people watching the video can see it on their computers.  

ok yun ah! wireless webcam! hehehe! :D so for the SAP, kelangan talaga ng bluetooth adaptor which is still not possible kasi SDIO yung bluetooth adaptor and the SAP is not capable of handling SDIO... :lol: correct me if i'm wrong :oops:

malamang the SPV2 could do this. ;)

ok yun ah! wireless webcam! hehehe! :D so for the SAP, kelangan talaga ng bluetooth adaptor which is still not possible kasi SDIO yung bluetooth adaptor and the SAP is not capable of handling SDIO... :lol:  correct me if i'm wrong  :oops:  

malamang the SPV2 could do this. ;)

Baka SP2 might do this. I kinda miss that feature in a phone. As well as being able to open up programs like Winamp or Windows Media player using bluetooth and play music, load playlist, change songs etc using our phone. I will definitely go back to bluetooth enabled phone in the future. Im looking at SX1, but I need to get adjusted first on the keypad