Lookin for Girls who are SAP Users

Guest tazh_fave

Guest sweetyls

@binky

ako yan noh! haha. grad pic ko, but i edited the brightness and contrast para scary. sabi ng friend ko, the original's scarier daw kasi i'm holding a big rosary. haha.

Guest sweetyls

@binky

and you changed your avatar as well... :) actually, mala-madonna rosary nga. but not as provocative a pose though. haha.

@adi

finished! thanks for the link!

Guest crinkles

well, I've convinced my mom to switch from nokia to SAP and she's enjoying it tremendously!! Next step na lang is to ask her to join modaco. :) :D :(

Actually same processor lang nung E100, pero mas mabilis daw dahil sa bagong OS..

As expected, the SPV E200 breaks new ground in the Microsoft Smartphone field by including a camera, which replaces the clip-on verion that shipped with the SPV and its E100 brother. The new camera reportedly can record video, too.  

This will be the first Microsoft smartphone to feature Bluetooth, and will also be the first handset to market running the 2003 version of the Smartphone platform.  

The E200 looks broadly identical to the E100 version of the SPV, with minor changes to button and speaker details, and of course the integrated camera on the rear side. Other technical specifications are also similar, with the new handset retaining the 132MHz processor of the original SPV, which should be adequate given the reported speed increases of the new operating system.  

Guest X3L_NAGA
@X3L_NAGA

long time no post here ha?! :) 

@Mabalen

honga naman... eniwey, welcome to MoDaCo!:(

@*

guys & gals, X3L_NAGA is my friend ha... :D

Nyahahaha.... matagal ang epekto ng dengue sa akin eh pati sap ko nagkasakit :lol:

• 3 months later...