Motorola i930 - Smartphone for 2004 (NEW Pix)

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

New Pictures below :!:

According to Gizmodo.com, Motorola are planning to launch another MS Smartphone towards the end of next year, not only with a built in camera, but also an intergrated flash 8)

An anonymous tipster leaked us some information and photos about Nextel's 2004 lineup of Motorola cellphones.

The really tantalizing tidbit is the Motorola i930, a PDA phone running Microsoft's Smartphone operating system that they're planning to release around the end of next year. The i930 will have a built-in digital camera with flash, a large 65,000 color display, an SDIO expansion card slot, and run on both the iDen and GSM cellular networks.

(Source - msmobiles)

(New Images - Smartphonethoughts)

Motorola i930.jpg

Guest pisquee

can onyl replace a stand-alone cmarea when you have some sort of focusing system, and/or lens attatchments. there is a company working on some kind of micro-lens syste (think i read about it on the register)

Guest chucky.egg
can onyl replace a stand-alone cmarea when you have some sort of focusing system, and/or lens attatchments.  there is a company working on some kind of micro-lens syste (think i read about it on the register)

And better resolution! 640x480 sucks!

If they can get up to 3+ megapixel then I'll bite, but until then they're just toys really, be honest!

Guest Vector

I wish manufacturers would start making Smartphones that AREN'T clamshell :lol:

but for the Mio 8390 and it's gpu i would compromise :D

And the flash on the camera will be nice ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.