Game and Gadgets accessories for SAP

Guest niacin65

Guest niacin65

Well, I finally found the Games and Gadgets store inside the Theatre Mall in Greenhills Plaza/Virra Mall. Here's what I found:

ONE Jabra bluetooth wireless headset for SAP (and one for bluetooth devices too)...sticker said p8500, manager said he would sell it for p8000, the one for devices that have bluetooth, was much cheaper. So I will wait until the Voyager is released, THEN buy that one.

Many Brando USB/Serial retractable cables that do indeed, synch your SAP and charge it at the same time thru your USB connection. One note, it doesnt sense when your battery is full, so you will have to disconnect it to avoid overcharging. p580

Psc05r-50 wall charger/sych USB-serial cable combo...OUT OF STOCK...price N/A (anyone know where I can GET one of these?)

Many SD cards, kind of overpriced IMHO...ex. 256 SD card p6500 (p3500 USA price)

ONE Mitac Mio 8380...p31000

BTW, the salesman told me that the other Games and Gadgets stores do NOT stock PDAs or accesories. Only THIS branch.

Can anyone suggest another place with PDAs and SAP accessories? The Smart Wireless Center next door, had ONE cradle in stock.