Restoring Extra Screens to Defaults

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

Attached is a cab that once installed restores all of the extra screens back to the MS default screens, including startup, shutdown, programs menu, alert screens, dial screens etc.

Please reset phone after installation.

*Added fix to remove Contacts image

Home_Restore.CAB

Guest BrAGoL

thanks midnight! ;)

i've used it a while ago when i replaced your MoDaCo skin... just wanted to try it and also tried the other skin i've got here...

Guest Richie M
i think i've seen this before? I think 4smartphone.dk , have a cab simular to this one ?

I think that's my one NederSoren, which is also on MoDaCo somewhere :?

But this resets the Start-up & Shutdown screens and WMP also ;)/

(also Stickied this post, so we dont lose it :D)

tried the cab file to restore all my screen to default but now it's not transparent anymore (I can see the pink color). Try a few times but still same result. I did reset the phone after install.

Helpppp!!

Guest midnight

still working on it, got it to kind of work, but instead of making the image transparent, it makes the whole screen transparent (you can actually see the homescreen below the error screen)

i'll still keep trying to find a fix, in the meantime you could try a hard reset if you really must :)

Guest JoelRae

hi guys, used this on a regular uk spv after trying out kidz for a while (sweet skin btw Mid :)). It seems to have given the alert screen a transparent background so the text appears on top of the previous screen, any ideas why? (Have done a soft reset already)

Cheers, Joel

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest JoelRae

Any more thoughts on this Mid :?:

The only thing I can think is that I didn't uninstall kidz, I just selected a different homescreen etc and ran the cab... ah well :roll:

cheers,

Joel

Guest FrankyG

I just removed the 'home screen reset' from 'remove programs' menu on the phone, re-booted.

Then installed the LonghornSPVProExtras.cab to overwrite the default ones. I'm happy with these at the moment, I just can't be bothered trying to apply the 'reset to default' cab again...as I ain't to hopeful of it working!

I've attached the LonghornSPVProExtras.cab in case you want it, without searching :)

LonghornSPVProExtras.CAB

Guest smittyofdhs

thank god, midnight made this so when it was uninstalled it reverted all the settings back. I don't like the screens that AWS used on the MPx200. I have another thread going asking for the original images so I could change them back. So I tried this and it totally screwed up all the info and alert screens. Like I said, thank god (or midnight) that this was reversible.