SIM UNLOCKING CODE/BOOST SAP PERFORMANCE

Guest smiley

Guest smiley

8) i tried the qtek software to unlock my SAP but when i switched to GLOBE , it was asking for the SIM UNLOCKING CODE, how can i resolve this issue and unlock my phone. and also i wonder how can i get my SAP to run faster especially if i try to play DOOM or take pictures. And also i downloaded the latest ROM update in SMART, if i will try to install the software, will it get back on locking my SAP? 8)

Guest BrAGoL

@smiley

qtek update is not the unlocking software for SAP's... it just merely an upgarde for your rom and bootloader version... you need the spvunlock prog to do the unlocking...

but you need to downgrade your bootloader to .98 first before using spvunlock...

for you to be able to play or taking pics a little faster, you need to kill the other apps that are running or do a soft reset instead to free up your memory...

HTH! ;)

Guest sonborj
8) i tried the qtek software to unlock my SAP but when i switched to GLOBE , it was asking for the http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=3976>SIM Unlock CODE, how can i resolve this issue and unlock my phone. and also i wonder how can i get my SAP to run faster especially if i try to play DOOM or take pictures.  And also i downloaded the latest ROM update in SMART, if i will try to install the software, will it get back on locking my SAP? 8)

@smiley

welcome! try a search on this site for unlocking steps of an SPV/SAP/TANAGER. marami requirements and marami constraints in unlocking. lalo na sa bootloader 1.09.

maybe the attachment can help also .

howtounlockbootloader1.04.txt