In depth review of Motorola MPx200

Guest Simon Desser

Guest Simon Desser

David Hughes at ppcw.net has written a very detailed review of the new Motorola MPx200 with some excellent pictures too.

Motorola are the first major phone manufacturer to release a Microsoft Smartphone 2002 based phone; making the MPx200 a much anticipated entry to the Smartphone sector.

The MPx200 is aimed at "Prosumers" those of us with a keen interest in new technologies and want to use our devices for both business and personal use. I fall very firmly into this group and in addition this is the first true Smartphone that I have used - I suspect that many of the buyers of the MPx200 will be the same.  

Motorola are renowned for great hardware design and excellent phone performance so this expertise combined with the MS Smartphone OS makes for a potentially great Smartphone - have Motorola pulled it off? Read on to find out...

Visit ppcw.net to read the full review.

Guest Simon Desser
There's also a review of this in the latest edition of Computeractive, in which they rate it very highly!!!!

Thanks to cybercamel for pointing this out ;)

To show how well they rate the MPx200, here's a couple of quotes:-

"...easily the best smartphone we've ever laid our hands on..." and "The MPx200 shows us what smartphones should be like"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, according to Computer Active, "2GB cards are now available" :^o

C A MPx200 Review.jpg

Guest cybercamel

Computeractive are also doing, and I quote, "an in depth look at some of the hottest models on the market" in thier next edition.

Obviously thats smartphones and not SD Cards! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.