infrared problem!!!

Guest nevermind20

Guest nevermind20

im a new sap user... nung una gumagana naman infra ko, nakakasend tsaka nakakareceive... pero ngayon laging lumalabas "ERROR OCCURED: FILE NOT..." many times ko na rine-boot phone ko pero ayaw pa rin talaga... lumalabas pa rin yung "ERROR OCCURED: FILE NOT..."

Help naman o!!! SALAMAT!!!

Guest sonborj

@nevermind20

i dont know the answer for this but it would help other forum mates if you state what you did before this occurred? Did you drop the unit? did you install a software? did you download your bootloader?

Guest rodnav

@nevermind

have you tried a soft reset. turn off phone, take battery off for at least 30 secs. then turn on again

the built in infra red software in the SAP is kinda buggy. you could try using Smart explorer or file explorer instead, much more useful for infrared usage.

Guest binky_p

sa experience ko, may mga other units (other than smartphone) that encountered sending and receiving..take note mo din yun...but as rodnav said, just soft reset your unit and try using it in the smart explorer.

good luck

Guest dewslat

San mo ba ginamit? sa PC, sa PDA? o other phones? pwede sa Nokia 7650 and 36 pero di pwede sa mga ibang phones.. sa PC, kailangan kasi ng driver/app, yung Active Sync... San ba gumana? ;)

If all else fail, throw it!!! :D

Guest nevermind20

Sa SAP mismo ayaw makasend... nung una, ang prob lang eh ayaw makasend, ngayon ayaw na din makareceive thru infra... pano kaya gagawin?

Guest binky_p

@rodnav, grifter

pards, may kinalaman ba ang rom version (and/or smart explorer) sa pagiging ineffective ng infrared..kasi as far as i can remember, noong unang panahon na and version ko was 1.3.6 pa lang eh nagkakaroon din ako ng difficulty sending/recieving via IR..but when i changed it into qtek's version ok na..(or just because i also upgraded my smart explorer)...any idea?

Guest rodnav

@bingky,

yeah, i think the ROM version is also a factor. i used to have infrared problems with 1.3.7 myself. but with 1.5, i no longer do.

@nevermind, if using a smart explorer, or doing reset doesn't work, try changing your ROM, just follow the procedures in the how to repository of dr pzee. and if that still doesn't work, it maybe a hardware problem and you'd need to bring it to a wireless center or dimwit(bright)point for repair or even replacement if you've only had it for less than 15 days.

Guest binky_p

@nevermind....

i think mas nauna akong nag update ng rom (into qtek's) than smart explorer (into 1.b4)..but upgrade first your smart explorer into that version, lesser work kasi yun compared to rom upgrade...(if you still don't have that 1.b4 version)...gud luck.. ;)