SAP Network Neighborhood?

Guest adi116

Guest adi116

Question: If may SAP is connected to my PC that is connected in a local area network, pwede ba ito makipag-communicate with other SAPs connected to other PCs that is connected in the same local area network?

If possible, pano ko i-se-setup? is it possible to view intranet pages thru the SAP?

Guest spv_dman

As far as I know, the SAP can only be "networked" to a PC where it's connected to via USB. Unless there's a third party application that will cater to this, I think SAPs cannot be interconnected through LAN. With regards to your other question, it's possible to view intranet pages on SAP using pass through connection but it's a tedious process to do that. But I've done that already :wink:

Thanks richard. I'll try to put into application all those networking stuff I've learned from you. Another question, is it possible to use WAP via LAN through the pass through connection? If so, how can I make my desktop a WAP server? what applications do I need to Install in my desktop?

Guest mariolouis

@adi

you can also browse wap if you can browse html through your phone using pass through. don't change the prefix to wsp. just type the wap address. it should have http:// prefix.