PocketScummVM emulator Games?

Guest pildada

Guest pildada

Hi y'all

i just downloaded the ScummVM emu and it works fine, but it wont find the "Beneath a Steel Sky (Floppy Disk)" - file i downloaded...

I'vi uzipped the file (Beneath a steal sky) and got three files ;

1. readme

2. Sky.dnr

3. Sky.dsk

i only took the Sky.dsk file and placed it in a folder called Games on my MemoryCard , but the Scumm emu. wont find it!?!?

where did i go wrong...

Are there any trick to move over ur unzipped gamefolder to ur storage card, i mean, it's supposed to be the whole file folder right ? or is it only one of the unzipped files u have to move over (to storagecard)? i'm a little confused , beacuse i've tried to move the complete unzipped-folder-SimonTheSorcerer over but ScummEmu. wont find it !!!

I've tried also to install monkey island and after a scan it was found , but when i trie to open it , it says "loading" (for about 4 secs.) and then it closes down like it hasn't got enough power/processor ?

It will find Indiana jones and Loom , but it gives me the error : "cant find 000.1fl file " - where the f... is that file ?

ThanX :-)

Pildada

DK

• 10 months later...
Guest squiggs1982

Hi guys!

Had a quick look through the manual link given, but I can't find any reference to Flight of The Amazon Queen. I'm using the floppy version which is only one file and I have tried it in a folder and just on my storage card, but to no avail. Anbody have any ideas? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest zeta101

its an emulator that allows you to run an assortment of old adventure games, on your pc, pocket pc and smartphone.

Games like the monkey island series, day of the tentacle and others people have mentioend above.

With exception to beneath a steel sky these games still arent free (you can buy them on things like reply, or in packs, like for the monkey island series). You need to install the pc version of the game, and then you take certain files and put them on your phone and you can play them.

If youve never come across these types of games then you should consider buying them, they are classics from thier era, and masterpieces.

But check out http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/ anyway.

• 2 years later...
Guest Zeiram
yup, that new scummvm is awesome(ELVIRA amiga version is WORKING!).

I only own the Dos Versions, does anyone know where to obtain the original Amiga Versions still?

Or can i use the AD-Files for Amiga Emulators as well?