Petition for Flat Rate GPRS - over 1000 responses already!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest zenkiko

:evil: Grabe!!! gusto ko ng lumipat ng network! my first month bill with addict mobile had reached 10,800.00 pesos using my not so smart smartphone, and that 10k was only for my GPRS usage... smart com didn't inform me that every color and every letter downloaded in the web has a price... regardless of the size... they charge their subscribers 25 cents per KB downloaded :oops:

signed also. Im having an on going dispute with orange re this.... I dont see why I should pay the full amounts when the connection always drops..... Ive written my letter of complaint to their corrispondance dept to see what they have to say...

Posted from my SmartPhone!

"]
logo-left4.giflogo-right4.gif

Do you believe that your SPV NEEDS Flat Rate GPRS to be worthwhile?

Do you feel the networks aren't listening to the customer with regards to GPRS charging?

Has any of the providers actually cared about this petition yet, or just the usual business?

Signed it too!

I am absolutely revolted about the actual GPRS price charging schemes, a total rip off! Let's hope an operator will see the light a offer us a fair deal.

Guest MPXtricky

I've signed too. Egads man! whoever gets the flat-rate GPRS offer out first will kill all of the opposition.

"The internet - is that thing still around?" - Homer Simpson

Guest shogun01

I've signed the petition, but I must agree with clv101; what is a reasonable price???

oohww, before I forget, a very happy spankin' new year to y'all

:)

Guest mattscholey
last bill was 110 quid with seventy five being gprs. ouch! get flat rate rolled out now! Posted from my extremely gprs hungry SmartPhone!

If your spending more than £50/month on GPRS, don't forget that Orange DO have a flat-rate GPRS bundle, for about £50/month. So despite this being a completely unreasonable price, if your getting a £75 GPRS bill then it could save you money.

Matt

Guest morpheus2702

Paul/mods - any chance that Orange is going to get this petition anytime soon? :roll:

At this rate we will be congratulating ourselves on having over 3000 responses and singing Kumbayah around the MoDaCo campfire without Orange having seen or acknowledged it!