ActiveSync 3.7.1 is now available

Guest ses

Guest tazh_fave

I am currently using the said version, can't tell much of the difference frm the previous versions kc di ko pa na eexplore masiado..

Tip lang guys pag nag install kayo antayin nyo lang matapos, me part kc ng installation na sobra ang tagal ng response iisipin nyo na nag hang na yung installaton pero ndi naman pl.

yung matagal ay don sa part na "downloading to C:PROGRAMSMICROSOFT...pagdating ng 92% titirik sia for abt 5 minutes...

naexperience ko lng to sa pc ko ha..OS is XP...sana di nyo maranasan kc ilang beses ko inulit yung installation eh un pl kelangan lang tyaga....

hope I make sense to you...:)

Guest runab0ut

pulled from M$'s website:

Microsoft ActiveSync 3.7.1 addresses the top USB connectivity issues resulting in significant increase in connectivity reliability. Specifically, ActiveSync 3.7.1:

Enhances USB driver to improve connection stability and avoid crashes

Improves detection of cradled devices

Addresses issue with ActiveSync falling into guest mode repeatedly

Addresses issue where desktop fails to detect cradled device

Addresses issue where device and desktop report different connection states and sync does not start

Improves the reliability of large file transfers

Enhances Desktop Connection Wizard UI to make connection setup easier

Improves stability to reduce application level crashes

stability fix lang.

stability fix,

that's quite good. that has been my main problem with active sync! you nearly always have to remove and re-place

your SAP, it doesn't see eye to eye with my computer often.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

@chibako

not much change in the looks and the features. but it does improve the connectivity/performance. unlike before, as rodnav also experienced, they sometimes dont see each other. para ba laging may L Q. I need to either restart the computer or phone to be able for them to mate.

@tazh

I din not encounter any installation problem. my OS is also XP.

If anyone can provide a short cut or link from this forum, at di naman bawal, pakisuyo na lang, for the convenience of our members.

Sori mga dudes, do not know (yet) how to do it eh.

If you are experiencing what I and rodnav have experienced, better try this. :wink:

Anyway, you can go back to the lower version anytime as this would not lock your phone or Active Sync in anyway. :)