CAB format

Sounds, Music and keypad speech.

Skinned screens include:

Startup/Shutdown Screens

Error Screens

Programs Menu

Windows Media Player

Comments

Follow up to the successfull Alien Invention homescreen. Please reboot phone after installation.

Like Alien Invention, there is no selectable PC installer just yet (its coming), so this will install homescreen, extra screens, a few Tweaks (led flash etc, removed all vibrate except ringer this time), and loads of sounds, with excellent music by Mick Rippon for the Ringtone.  

Updated Sun, Jan 30 2005 8:05 pm

View File

i experience a decrease in sounds when i installed this theme.... eventhough every sound event setting is set to the highest.... anybody having the same problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest betoveenn

hi, I am new here, I have a problem with my Mio 8380, I try to instale this theme but in the screen apears a error message that said this "the install option is failed because the settings of this application is out of the system permitions", What can I do to fix the problem.

Guest midnight

to be quite honest, i have no idea, it does seem like mitac have locked down some parts of the registry, i'm sure i did hear somewhere of a problem like this, if this is the case, there is no fix (well, unless i remove all reg entries, then you'd end up with a normal skin, which is a bit boring :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well finally decided to give something other than Reload 2 a go. After several rapid changes finally hit on AI2. Brilliant colours (mostly) and love the graphics. Am also using your Borg keypad sounds, can we have more like that?

A few spoilers on this for me (although I think I might prefer this to Reload 2 cos it it has far more impact visually).

Purple/pink text on pale green background (App Install) is really hard to read (and the green doesn't tie in with the rest of the colour scheme). This is also used for the labels when you do a new message. Is there a way I can change this background colour without you having to do an update?

Another hard to read colour combination is the black on dark grey used for the Info and Calendar screens. For these can you tell me how to change the text colour?

Homescreen requests. Could you pleeeeease add:

Always visible appointments.

All day events.

Alarm.

Not sure about everyone else but I would be happy to lose (to free up screen space for other things) MMS and Profile as they are so easy to get to anyway.

Finally. Shouldn't the "Ai" on your graphics read "Mid"?

Can't believe I'm doing this on a Friday night! Should be out!!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest midnight
A few spoilers on this for me (although I think I might prefer this to Reload 2 cos it it has far more impact visually). 

Purple/pink text on pale green background (App Install) is really hard to read (and the green doesn't tie in with the rest of the colour scheme). This is also used for the labels when you do a new message. Is there a way I can change this background colour without you having to do an update?

erm? eh?

hehe, thats wrong, did you uninstall reload 2 before installing this homescreen? could be a conflict somewhere, but the error screens definitely arent green :lol:

Another hard to read colour combination is the black on dark grey used for the Info and Calendar screens. For these can you tell me how to change the text colour?

i'll have a look at that for you

http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen requests. Could you pleeeeease add:

Always visible appointments.

All day events.

Alarm.

I have a version with appointments visible somewhere

You see, the AI homescreens are more experiments into skinning extra screens, the first one was the first to skin the error screens, and this second one was the first to skin programs etc. And as such they are really only for my use, but decided to release them anyway. So really, skins like reload are the results of the AI homescreen experiments ;)

Finally. Shouldn't the "Ai" on your graphics read "Mid"?

Can't believe I'm doing this on a Friday night! Should be out!!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

AI (Alien Invention is the name of our games company :()

and yes, you should be out partying, as should i :)

Guest 4runner

I too have green screens with white writing which is impossible to read, they seam to be second level screens under settings (phone, beam) also Pocketcandy settings, clear storage, modem link , all configuration screens, fonix voice dial.

otherwise is an awesome homescreen.

Any help appreciated, by the ways its an e200 and I tried reload2 and then uninstalled it before loading this one. I have also run the database conversion wizard and that made no difference.

4runner

erm? eh?

hehe, thats wrong, did you uninstall reload 2 before installing this homescreen? could be a conflict somewhere, but the error screens definitely arent green :lol:

:oops: Doh! :oops: You'd never believe I used to do software support and QA!!! I hadn't, but have now removed every homescreen installed and started again. Still get the green screens. :?

And for me too even before restart :lol:

Thanks Midnight, now eagerly awaiting the other small changes that you mentioned previously. (Not pushing, I know you're a busy person!)

I been using this AI homescreen for a month now until 3 days ago. Got the same experience as Jamby, sound will decrease around 50 percent when someone SMS you. Say I'm playing with any games, then SMS arrives. Right there and then sound volume will decrease. I need to restart my SPV to have the max volume once again. I installed it 3 days ago and now volume is back to normal.

Can you look into it?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest scott_donald

installed onto mpx200

right of the message items is blank...

is there any way to remove the appointments plugin aswell...

why does i go 1-7 then 9...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.