Alien Invention 2

Guest midnight

Guest splitzz

installed onto my mpx200 too and it really does look great, menu schemes, etc...except the homescreen, its somewhat distorted, cant really see properly the words, etc not in lines and all. Any ideas... :)

Guest splitzz

ok..got a weird problem. I installed AI2 before..but it was distorted then with the mpx200's jmms plugin. Ive now fixed the plugin and it works with Reload2:ice, but when i try to reinstall ai2, it gives me "failed to install on this device" ..any ideas?

Guest ivor biggun

midnight, installed it on my mpx and it looks the biz! but when i receive sms my phone doesnt stop vibrating untill i read it, is this intended and if so is there any way of stopping this as im a mechanic and quite often have my phone in pocket but cant check it as soon as i receive a message! cheers :?:

Hmmm... Don't got enough rights to install this homescreen on my MPx200? Thought maybe my phone was locked, although it's not branded anyways and installed other applications too already which aren't signed.

How much space does this homescreen require?

• 1 month later...

what will i do to bring back the normal sounds.the sounds is not loud even i maximized it.it also doesnt vibrate whenever i receive messages.whats the problem?thank you

Guest midnight

easiest way of defaulting back to standard sounds is to go into the sounds menu, to add vibrate you need to edit your profile (programs>settings>profiles, select the profile you want and menu>edit profile)

i already tried that but nothing happened.i also cant activate the WAVS in the skin except for the start up, sms and ringtone but all are not functioning.the sounds are still the same.even i adjust it to the maximum volume its still not loud.thanks again

Guest pd.ryder

Downloaded today, pasted the .cab into StartUp and rebooted the E200. Can't install, insufficient permission. Unlocked OTA from developers.orange. Bet it ain't unlocked it 'enough'?

Any suggestions anyone? Got Borg keypad tones working well (thanks for the PM Midnight) - it still makes me laugh out loud when other people make a call on it!!

• 4 months later...
Guest fijiguy

Hi Midnisht

I have an O2 Xphone and it is software unlocked, however I still get a permissions alert when I try to install this homescreen. I believe it must have something to do with the sounds installation, as I am also unable to install the Borg or Fembot keypad sounds.

Would it be possible for you to creat a CAB file for the graphics only, and not include the sounds?

Thanks

Guest midnight

no worries, erm, unfortunately i dont think its just the sounds, do other homescreens install with 'extra screens' preset? (such as startup/shutdown screens, error screens, win media player etc.)

Guest fijiguy

Yep... have installed Mind and Soul theme completely with all screens working ok.

But I'm not sure of the WMP skin... haven't been able to get it to change skins yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Name

Alien Invention 2

Author

Midnight 

Screenshot(s)

ai2prev.jpg

Features

CAB format 

Sounds, Music and keypad speech.

Skinned screens include: 

Startup/Shutdown Screens 

Error Screens 

Programs Menu 

Windows Media Player 

Comments 

Follow up to the successfull Alien Invention homescreen. Please reboot phone after installation. 

Download

Installation Failed. The Program or setting cannot be installed because its is not digital signed with trusted certificate .Please contact your service provided for more information.

always this message coming to me, cannot install the games:(

• 4 months later...
Guest Raven001
Coz one of the program menu entries has been removed to allow the banner image at the top!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there any way to remove the banner image up top? Don't get me wrong, it looks nice and all, but I'm not too keen on giving up a precious start-menu item :D

Otherwise, this would be the best theme I've ever seen! :D

AWESOME, i love, lol except i can only witness the great homescreen halfway cause ur homescreen is for c500 n i have an mpx200, if u got time, make one for mpx200 :D..plwwwzzzz lol

Hi MidNIGHT,

I currently have your AI2 homescreen and will never use another, but have a prob. I've been tring to get a battery plugin to show with your homescreen - need help! i've included the plugin and .xml can you please see what you can do with it !

i-mate Smartphone 2

Thanks

[email protected]

Modaco User id = DVDWUN

AI2 = ITS DA BOMB <---------- ENABLING

AI2.home.xml smartbatt_Plugin.cab

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.