Alien Invention 2

Guest midnight

Hey Midnight

AI2 is a rockin' homescreen. Killer graphics :lol: !!

Only one small detail which I thought could probably do with your attention:-

The clock and date seem to merge or be very close. Any chance of moving the clock a few pixels to the left??

I'll be using AI2 for a while yet :(

Thanks

Buz-UK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest shr00m

have an mpx200 and tried to install this skin keep getting failed because i dont have system admin privaleges , phone is unlocked and had no problem installing reload, then if i try to install after this message i get the certificate error unless i reboot phone then back to no permissions, reall want to install it so any idea how i can fix this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest dexter_roos

Hello Midnight,

I have a problem that is really anoying. I have a MPX220, i installed ur homescreen a few weeks ago. Worked perfectly. No problem at all. Except when i tried to uninstall it, the WMP skin remain the same. I tried many ways to change it. I tried ResetWMP. I even tried to change the registry.The WMP skin wont change. So please, i begg u, help me with this. Its driving me CRAZY. Thank you !

P.S.: Sorry for my english.

Guest dexter_roos

Can someone please help me !!!! Cuz now i changed my registry and WMPlayer isn't working at all. Please if somone have MpX220 reply please. I'm desperate !!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.