Author :: Richie M

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Features

Installs via a .hme

Large(ish) Multiscreen Homescreen.

Windows look and feel.

Comments

My first ever public release homescreen, created before the Extra Screens where skinned.

Updated Thu, Jan 20 2005 4:30 pm

View File

• 5 months later...
Guest ferret
dumb question really but how i install homescreens? im a new guy to smartphones used to symbian!

If they come as hme or cab files, I copy them over to the phone and click on it using Smart Explorer. You can also place them in your start menu and execute them from there.

If they come as a xml file with optional jpegs, place all the files in IPSM (Storage in WM2003) / Application Data / Home.

Left soft key (start) > Settings > Homescreen to select a new homescreen.

Guest MisterWookie

Wow, liking this a lot, nice one Richie!

Is there alway on putting static icons on the "desktop"?

Also any idea why my explorer and control panel isn't wotking on th start menu?

ta.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest marc_mascardo

i really like this homescreen! but the internet plugin and control panel plugin doesnt show up in the multi screen? after calendar it goes directly to system.. please help.. i think it has something to do with the plugin code...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest marc_mascardo

at the homescreen when i scan the multiple pages.. it skips the internet page and the control panel page... after the calendar page it skips to the system page... please help... im using QTEK 7070 rom if its any help... :shock:

Guest Richie M
at the homescreen when i scan the multiple pages.. it skips the internet page and the control panel page... after the calendar page it skips to the system page... please help... im using QTEK 7070 rom if its any help... :shock:

Ah i think i remember now, it probably uses the Orange Shortcut Plug-in for those menue options which you wont have on a Qtek ROM, you could change the CLSID in the xml to use the microsoft one (sorry i dont know the number)

Guest DAK ATTACK

How did you get 'programs' instead of 'start' on the menubar next to contacts.............is this because you are not running 2003?

Guest djleekee

Ive jsut installed this on my Orange SPVE200 and it rocks!

AS other ppl have mentioned Internet Explorer and Control Panel are listed in the menu but the selector skips the options!

Are they cosmetic or will the icons/links actually work?

PS it also reckons i got 1429 messages on my answer machine LOL

DJ Leekee

keep up the good work!

Guest Richie M
Ive jsut installed this on my Orange SPVE200 and it rocks!

AS other ppl have mentioned Internet Explorer and Control Panel are listed in the menu but the selector skips the options!

Are they cosmetic or will the icons/links actually work?

PS it also reckons i got 1429 messages on my answer machine LOL

DJ Leekee

keep up the good work!

Unfortunately as i do not have an E200 i can not test or alter it so it will work for correctly :lol: but if any one else feels up to it please go ahead :)

Are you "THE" DJ Leekee?

this screen sucks i downloaded it and the upcoming appointment screen is overlapping.... 

How rude! If it sucks so much i recommend you uninstall it and use something else :twisted:

• 1 month later...
Guest Phantasma

I really love the look of this skin, everytime I pull out my phone people are like WHOA... its like a computer in the phone dude! (a lot of my friends are smokers, lol) I was wondering if it was possible to add some more stuff on the main screen since it looks sort of empty in idle mode. I was thinking a nice analog clock on the top left corner would be nice, maybe with the RJtime plugin. I know nothing about customizing my own skins so maybe someone here could try that out.

• 3 months later...
Guest djleekee
Unfortunately as i do not have an E200 i can not test or alter it so it will work for correctly :D but if any one else feels up to it please go ahead ^_^

Are you "THE" DJ Leekee?

The one and only DJ Leekee LOL!

Just had to hard reset my phone (e200) and just been looking everywhere for this homescreen! Its the only decent one ive ever found useful and great to look at!

Anymore in the pipeline or an update of this one available!?

PS Im compiling a list of tracks to feature in this years YEAR MIX - any ideas please post them at my forum!

DJ Leekee

www.djleekee.com

Guest pizdyetz77

Love this homescreen.

One personal preference request, however. . . . .

I'd prefer the background picture to be the one below.

Is that easy enough for you to change? If so, I'd love you to put it up as another option.

Yours hopefully,

GH

XPSPV-PAGE1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.